Can I use my phone while boothload

Daniiimyeheheh

Members
Aug 25, 2023
If I can how will I? Will I need to turn it on normally or how do I keep track of the timer? Can I remove it from the pc?

If I can how will I? Will I need to turn it on normally or how do I keep track of the timer? Can I remove it from the pc?
I assume you have done unlocking, then you can turn on the phone normally if it doesn't reboot by itself, and you can remove from PC or even change SIM. Just make sure not to apply for unlock for the 2nd time (In Settings) else it would reset your timer. The timer should be 168H which is 7 days. Just wait till that time and unlock again. That's all.

I assume you have done unlocking, then you can turn on the phone normally if it doesn't reboot by itself, and you can remove from PC or even change SIM. Just make sure not to apply for unlock for the 2nd time (In Settings) else it would reset your timer. The timer should be 168H which is 7 days. Just wait till that time and unlock again. That's all.
Oh I mean while bootloading, I read in some YouTube comments that you can still use the phone while the 168 hours ticks. It says that it's the Xiaomi servers that tracks it and you can even disconnect the phone from the pc once it starts. Verifying if that's true for the reason being I can't afford my phone being unusable for 1 week

Is it true. You can use the phone during the waiting time. You can remove or change the SIM.
The only thing you must not: do not touch the Mi account in any way on the phone. Do not try to log in or out again.
After the waiting time, you just connect the phone in "fastboot mode" to the PC and unlock it.

Is it true. You can use the phone during the waiting time. You can remove or change the SIM.
The only thing you must not: do not touch the Mi account in any way on the phone. Do not try to log in or out again.
After the waiting time, you just connect the phone in "fastboot mode" to the PC and unlock it.
Last question can I exit the program or I cannot turn off the pc

Of course, you can close the "miflash_unlock" program in the PC and turn off the PC.
After the waiting time, just run the "miflash_unlock" program on the PC
- you connect the phone in "fastboot mode" to the PC
- you unlock the bootloader.

Of course, you can close the "miflash_unlock" program in the PC and turn off the PC.
After the waiting time, just run the "miflash_unlock" program on the PC
- you connect the phone in "fastboot mode" to the PC
- you unlock the bootloader.
Can I check it's progress or I cannot?

You can, but I don't see a reason to do that. There is no way you can speed it up.
Simply wait 7 days (168h) or put it as a reminder in your calendar.

You can, but I don't see a reason to do that. There is no way you can speed it up.
Simply wait 7 days (168h) or put it as a reminder in your calendar.
Last question hehe tysm for answering!! If the 7 day timer is done would I need to open the program and register my mi account again then press unlock it again? My phone doesn't automatically reads tho it always need the driver to install. Would it automatically say unlocked successful not please wait again for 168 hours?