Cancro Latest Miui V5 Xiaomi.eu

mdki1996

Members
May 12, 2016
Hello, after suffering the airplane battery drain on Mi4W, I would like to try Miui V5. Where can I find latest stable (34 I think) of Xiaomi.eu? Or at the time of Miui V5 there were only Weekly version on Xiaomi.eu? If somebody can upload this version, it would be great! Thanks. :)

Last edited:
beware not to compare your past experience with a brand new battery VS actual with an old battery. We do commonly the same mistakes with cars...

beware not to compare your past experience with a brand new battery VS actual with an old battery. We do commonly the same mistakes with cars...
But this drain started since miui 6 from what i read on forums. And Miui 5 is based always on 4.4.4...today I installed latest china stable 7.3.2.0 tar with miflash, than twrp and latest xiaomi.eu 7.3.2.0. I like new Marshmallow animations but if also this rom has the same drain I will go with Miui 5...last chance! Were there stable build of miui 5 on xiaomi.eu? I just found a 4.8.22 weekly atm.

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus utilizzando Tapatalk

But this drain started since miui 6 from what i read on forums. And Miui 5 is based always on 4.4.4...today I installed latest china stable 7.3.2.0 tar with miflash, than twrp and latest xiaomi.eu 7.3.2.0. I like new Marshmallow animations but if also this rom has the same drain I will go with Miui 5...last chance! Were there stable build of miui 5 on xiaomi.eu? I just found a 4.8.22 weekly atm.

Lot of people have drain because of different situations caused by different apps and bad setup.
My cancro with stable 7.3.2 lasts 3 days.

Last edited:
The problem is airplane mode. On miui.en there are 2 bug reports: 1 for miui 6 and 1 for miui 7. I have only youtube installed.
Report for Miui 6: http://en.miui.com/thread-160209-1-1.html
Report for Miui 7: http://en.miui.com/thread-183026-1-1.html

not happening on my cancro, used 6 months MIUI6 as a no brainer, then 5.11.13, then 5.12.11 then M. In airplane mode, I have one today that lost 1% with stable 7.2.11
Again, it is a matter of side software, sync on/off, GPS etc etc + MIUI POwer saving enabled.

The main question was and is: is there a stable xiaomi.eu Miui v5 for cancro? Or last xiaomi.eu v5 for cancro is 4.8.22?