Cannot pass strong integrity because of XiaomiEU Injector?

Because the only legal way to do that is stock ROM + locked bootloader.
The non-legal way requires using a leaked keybox, which is piracy.
I don't see why I should "change my mind" on something I don't even consider ethical practice.
The ethical way to fight abusive policies by companies like Google, is to boycott the affected services and apps.
Nobody is forcing you to include the leaked keybox, just let us disable your patch with a toggle and let us do our things with keyboxes. That seems fair doesn't it?

Reactions: ekzeshka
In the end, you are trying to force him to create and maintain an additional development in the ROM for something he does not consider ethical. Only because you do not want to develop something yourself.

I don't get the "fair" part.
Well I don't think you get it either

Nobody is forcing you to include the leaked keybox, just let us disable your patch with a toggle and let us do our things with keyboxes. That seems fair doesn't it?
Isn't it as easy as just uninstalling the injector lol?

Why do you need Strong? I don't even need Device...

Also all PI workarounds will be dead when Google forces RKP attestation: https://x.com/shawnwillden/status/1817930672499278217
I need device for GWallet and even with device some apps still don't work like chatgpt. Chatgpt seems to work with device but sometimes it stops working for some reason even with device. With strong I'm sure there will be no issue.
Google will always add more verifications but community will always find workarounds.

It's already done, the only thing to do is wait for XEU devs to accept that change and make a toggle (if that ever happens)
I'm pretty sure that most XEU users don't even know what Play Integrity, Safetynet... are. Even they don't have a forum account. Most people who use Android do not even know what root is.

It would be amazing if they included a toggle, but it's their ROM, if you don't like it because it does not meet your expectations, simply do not use it. No one is forcing you to use XEU.

I'm pretty sure that most XEU users don't even know what Play Integrity, Safetynet... are. Even they don't have a forum account. Most people who use Android do not even know what root is.

It would be amazing if they included a toggle, but it's their ROM, if you don't like it because it does not meet your expectations, simply do not use it. No one is forcing you to use XEU.
The only alternative there is is HyperOS global (more EEA in this case) but it's not as good in my opinion.
The question is, why not add it? It won't hurt anyone and it's easy to do

Not a toggle and not a prop, but I added auto-switching based on whether inject module APK is loaded successfully.
If the APK is missing, uninstalled, disabled, or failed to load, then "engineGetCertificateChain" will execute normally.

Not a toggle and not a prop, but I added auto-switching based on whether inject module APK is loaded successfully.
If the APK is missing, uninstalled, disabled, or failed to load, then "engineGetCertificateChain" will execute normally.
Nice, thank you.

Meaning framework won't be modified and trickystore will work as it should from now on on new builds?

Meaning framework won't be modified ...
Haven't said anything like that. Our ROMs will still pass device integrity by default.

... trickystore will work as it should from now on on new builds?
What you're using it for is up to you. Didn't do that for TrickyStore, I just made sure our patching is fully disabled if the module APK is disabled.

Will it be necessary to flash a new rom-version? I think so, 'cause of the new code in framework.jar.