Cannot pass strong integrity because of XiaomiEU Injector?

Not a toggle and not a prop, but I added auto-switching based on whether inject module APK is loaded successfully.
If the APK is missing, uninstalled, disabled, or failed to load, then "engineGetCertificateChain" will execute normally.
Would it be added for older MIUI devices? I understand it would take a longer time to rebuild a new image for all devices. If not, would there be any simple ways so that we could patch framework.jar ourselves to make "engineGetCertificateChain" function normally?

Would it be added for older MIUI devices? I understand it would take a longer time to rebuild a new image for all devices. If not, would there be any simple ways so that we could patch framework.jar ourselves to make "engineGetCertificateChain" function normally?
There was a magisk module but it is not available anymore:

Try to ask the author

Reactions: mkcs121
No, it's not our problem.

No, it's not our problem.
So would it be normal for the APP mentioned in #6 which flags a non-rooted environment of xiaomi.eu ROM as untrusted even though the built-in injector is up to date? I understand it's not your problem or responsibility. What is being discussed in this thread is for possible improvement. What if more apps are adopting similar technology that even a non-rooted custom ROM fails to function normally?

So would it be normal for the APP mentioned in #6 which flags a non-rooted environment of xiaomi.eu ROM as untrusted even though the built-in injector is up to date? I understand it's not your problem or responsibility. What is being discussed in this thread is for possible improvement. What if more apps are adopting similar technology that even a non-rooted custom ROM fails to function normally?
Then you'll have to use whichever root workaround there is if you want to use those apps. I simply made sure our workaround doesn't interfere when the module is disabled. We're not going to rebuild anything for that, it's applied to newer builds already.

Then you'll have to use whichever root workaround there is if you want to use those apps. I simply made sure our workaround doesn't interfere when the module is disabled. We're not going to rebuild anything for that, it's applied to newer builds already.
So that means all previous builds are still affected and modification is still detected....It's not about getting root to spoof or hide can deal with. Now apps are capable of detecting a tampered environment although you spoofed and achieved the device integrity.

Try this app on xiaomi.eu MIUI 14, it refuses to run even though you injected an unbanned prints via the xiaomi.eu module and the device is not rooted: https://apk.support/app/com.octopuscards.nfc_reader

Attachments

• Screenshot_com.octopuscards.nfc_reader.png
    Screenshot_com.octopuscards.nfc_reader.png
    65 KB · Views: 9
So that means all previous builds are still affected and modification is still detected....It's not about getting root to spoof or hide can deal with. Now apps are capable of detecting a tampered environment although you spoofed and achieved the device integrity.

Try this app on xiaomi.eu MIUI 14, it refuses to run even though you injected an unbanned prints via the xiaomi.eu module and the device is not rooted: https://apk.support/app/com.octopuscards.nfc_reader
Yes, our MIUI 14 ROMs will forever be detectable.

Well either the app requires strong or it uses some other detection that can see spoofed things.

Your only solution is either buy a new phone, use Xiaomi.eu as is (or with some patches if possible to get strong) or use stock rom...