Cannot receive calls!

Charlie

Members
Mar 18, 2012
I have an htc evo 4g. I like this rom so far besides one major issue, I cannot receive calls. When the phone rings I answer it and whoever is calling me, it just keeps ringing on their end, I get a pop up that says the process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly, please try again. This happens every single call. If anyone is familiar with this problem and knows how to correct it please help me out, I'd like to keep this rom. Thank you.

I have an htc evo 4g. I like this rom so far besides one major issue, I cannot receive calls. When the phone rings I answer it and whoever is calling me, it just keeps ringing on their end, I get a pop up that says the process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly, please try again. This happens every single call. If anyone is familiar with this problem and knows how to correct it please help me out, I'd like to keep this rom. Thank you.

I'm the developer of that ROM. I've been working off and on for that fix for now about 2 weeks. Its quite difficult for me and as I near a solution I break something else.

It has something to do with CDMA. I'll see about getting more fixes out to test tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

I'm the developer of that ROM. I've been working off and on for that fix for now about 2 weeks. Its quite difficult for me and as I near a solution I break something else.

It has something to do with CDMA. I'll see about getting more fixes out to test tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.
I had to switch my rom because I was missing too many important phone calls, I would still like to switch it back if the answering phone calls problem has been resolved, please let me know if it has been. Thank you.