Cannot unlock bootloader

agilani

Members
Jan 2, 2022
I have a Xiaomi 11 Ultra Chinese version and i am trying to unlock the bootloader so i can flash it with EU rom. However i am getting the following error.

you are unlocking a special device which should do with special permission

I have tried multiple account but no luck. Can someone guide me what special permission is this.

You need to search the web. There are plenty of sites that tell you how to unlock Xiaomi phones. Sounds as though that you are trying to unlock your device during the waiting period.
No, that is not it. In waiting period scenario it literally says how many hours I need to wait. Here it just says you are unlocking a special device.

I did. I do know how to flash a rom. Here the issue is that bootloader is locked. I need to unlock it.
Hi some questions

- did you contact before a unbrick service ?
- did you disable WIFI and insert a SIM card

if nothing will help, contact unbrick service via Telegram (by example: @*spam*paid*service*)

Hi some questions

- did you contact before a unbrick service ?
- did you disable WIFI and insert a SIM card

if nothing will help, contact unbrick service via Telegram (by example: @*spam*paid*service*)
I did try to contact @*spam*paid*service* but they said they don't have a solution.
I did disable wifi and inserted a sim card.

i have the same issue but i am certain the device was never bricked. I have searched the internet for several days to come up with some solution but unfortunately i haven't had any success that is why i started this thread thinking someone might help.

I bought a second hand mi 11 ultra Chinese version and I can't unlock because of the same error. Have you found any solution?

Return it. The only other option is to find someone who has EDL account permission and ask them to flash it for you and leave it unlocked.
Without doubt, whoever you bought it from has used an EDL account permission holder and locked it under their EDL account.

Return it. The only other option is to find someone who has EDL account permission and ask them to flash it for you and leave it unlocked.
Without doubt, whoever you bought it from has used an EDL account permission holder and locked it under their EDL account.
I really like the phone... The main issue is I am not receive Whatsapp msg or another notification after 30 min with the screen locked.
Can I find this person online or i do have to be in person there?

I really like the phone... The main issue is I am not receive Whatsapp msg or another notification after 30 min with the screen locked.
Can I find this person online or i do have to be in person there?
this topic is about unlock and not whatsapp…
unbrick / edl / authorized mi account guys you will find in telegram. its not allowed to post any contacts here

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited: