Can't acces with adb after unlocked bootloader

Agrados

Members
Aug 24, 2018
Hello,

I think I did something wrong, finaly was able to unlock my bootloader after 360h.

But I thing that USB debugging option was off when I did it. So i can't acces it with adb, and i can't start it because it's in chinese...
Does anyone had the same issue ?

Thanks

I finaly did it,

my phone was locked with a chinese page witch asked me to login with my mi account.
The only thinks i could do was enter my password and chose the wifi, but i couldn't enter the wifi password. So I activated the modem option on my old phone with no password, i finaly entered my phone, activated the USB debugging and installed the new rom.

By the way my phone is currently booting after the recovery restart for 5min now, is it normal ?

Thanks

seems that i'm not done yet ...
I'm stuck on MI logo.
I can't boot on recovery, nether with up volume nor with the adb command fastboot boot TWRP_dipper.img when i boot in fastboot

Please someone ! :D

I finaly did it,

my phone was locked with a chinese page witch asked me to login with my mi account.
The only thinks i could do was enter my password and chose the wifi, but i couldn't enter the wifi password. So I activated the modem option on my old phone with no password, i finaly entered my phone, activated the USB debugging and installed the new rom.

By the way my phone is currently booting after the recovery restart for 5min now, is it normal ?

Thanks

i had exactly the same problem, what chinese page i need to login to have acces to my phone?