Cant Access Sdcard folder in TWRP

Suiky

Members
Dec 23, 2020
Hello,

i just installed the most recent weekly miui 12 on my MI 10 (Umi), after downloading the newest Update after that, i tried to install the Update with TWRP but couldnt access the internal storage where the rom is safed. So i checked the internet and tried to find a solution why i cant access the folder in TWRP. It said i should flash Fcrypt Disabler with an external usb device, but when i try to install it with twrp it gives me the failure notice "This is for "violet" your device needs umi" wich makes sense, but i dont know where to get the fcrypt disabler and to be honest im not sure if the way i tried to install it is the right one.

Pls help me, so i dont need to install the updates allways with an external otg device.

Thank you allready and have a very happy Christmas this year.

Hello,

i just installed the most recent weekly miui 12 on my MI 10 (Umi), after downloading the newest Update after that, i tried to install the Update with TWRP but couldnt access the internal storage where the rom is safed. So i checked the internet and tried to find a solution why i cant access the folder in TWRP. It said i should flash Fcrypt Disabler with an external usb device, but when i try to install it with twrp it gives me the failure notice "This is for "violet" your device needs umi" wich makes sense, but i dont know where to get the fcrypt disabler and to be honest im not sure if the way i tried to install it is the right one.

Pls help me, so i dont need to install the updates allways with an external otg device.

Thank you allready and have a very happy Christmas this year.
Warning:
You are flashing the wrong rom.
Please read the weekly topic where everything is explained before you get in trouble!

Warning:
You are flashing the wrong rom.
Please read the weekly topic where everything is explained before you get in trouble!

I read it all and installed the Miui 12 Weekly for my Mi 10 Umi. What am i doing wrong, your answer doesnt help me to get further details. The System is working perfectly and has no Bugs so far, how would that work with the wrong rom?

Hello,

Do NOT install Fcrypt Disabler... you don't need it.

Copy the downloaded ROM file from the Updater (in the root of your device's internal storage) into an external usb device and install the ROM manually from it.

;)

Hello,

Do NOT install Fcrypt Disabler... you don't need it.

Copy the downloaded ROM file from the Updater (in the root of your device's internal storage) into an external usb device and install the ROM manually from it.

;)

Just what i did, but it didnt installed the new Version of TWRP what it said in the Updater. It installed the new MIUI but after that it showed a failure