Can't download from system

jochob

Members
Nov 16, 2019
Hi,

Since a couple of months, I can't download anything from the system, I mean, neither from the system update center nor themes.... Always that I tried to download something, the downloading went paused until it cancel itself.

I don't know if I've changed anything unintentionally... Because I was able to do it properly in the past...

Can anybody give me a clue of what might be happening?

Thank you!

Enviado desde mi Mi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Hi,

Since a couple of months, I can't download anything from the system, I mean, neither from the system update center nor themes.... Always that I tried to download something, the downloading went paused until it cancel itself.

I don't know if I've changed anything unintentionally... Because I was able to do it properly in the past...

Can anybody give me a clue of what might be happening?

Thank you!

check permission given to "download application" and verify in it if it is not set to data zero in right corner settings.

check permission given to "download application" and verify in it if it is not set to data zero in right corner settings.
First of all, thanks a lot for you reply!

But unfortunately, I can't find what you describe... I find the app "download" but in it can't find any related to data 0....

Attached to the massage I send a screenshot of the app where I'm trying to find what you advice me.

Thanks again.
f29a53d08da4eb168be69663cab9070a.jpg

application is called 'download'. you get it in the folder at home screen.
You go in its settings with the 3 points at the right corner once o^pen.

Thanks again! But luckyly for me I've just found the solution.... . And it was my ad blocker... (blokada) which works under a VPN... I don't understand it very good... But I disable it, and once disabled everything work fine again.

Sorry for troubleling you.

Thanks again! But luckyly for me I've just found the solution.... . And it was my ad blocker... (blokada) which works under a VPN... I don't understand it very good... But I disable it, and once disabled everything work fine again.

Sorry for troubleling you.

People with twrp don't have to use Blokad..! they just move a host file into system/etc folder and this is almost perfect as adblock without requiring root..

People with twrp don't have to use Blokad..! they just move a host file into system/etc folder and this is almost perfect as adblock without requiring root..
Great option....

Taking advantage of you knowledge.... If you allow me.... Do you know a way to calibrate the battery without root?

Great option....

Taking advantage of you knowledge.... If you allow me.... Do you know a way to calibrate the battery without root?

forget this! Use your phone and forget this...
Old bad advice.