Can't Install Weekly Rom

Me have try install update in recovery and "Select Update Package" in Miui Updater, when almost finish it will come out error and Undone in Recovery, now i have use 7.5.2.0 ( KXFMIDE ) Fastboot to install in my Mipad, but come out Note and Mi Cloud Stopped..
Screenshot_2016-10-12-09-22-05_com.android.updater.png

Me have try install update in recovery and "Select Update Package" in Miui Updater, when almost finish it will come out error and Undone in Recovery, now i have use 7.5.2.0 ( KXFMIDE ) Fastboot to install in my Mipad, but come out Note and Mi Cloud Stopped..
View attachment 13956

According to the site, I understand weekly update is better to use twrp. I'm not sure but there was two exceptional devices. But in general, you go into twrp recovery then choose to install zip.

Oh.. Sorry. You have done it.... Hum.....
Have you download correct rom file?

And the guide says For Xiaomi MiPAD 1 is required to merge both system partitions by this guide
Did you do that too?

Then I'm no more help to you.. Sorry.

Last edited:
According to the site, I understand weekly update is better to use twrp. I'm not sure but there was two exceptional devices. But in general, you go into twrp recovery then choose to install zip.

Oh.. Sorry. You have done it.... Hum.....
Have you download correct rom file?

And the guide says For Xiaomi MiPAD 1 is required to merge both system partitions by this guide
Did you do that too?

Then I'm no more help to you.. Sorry.

Thanks Toonzever, is got a bit helping me..

Merge Both System.. i didn't do it yet, later i will check and try it.