Change of region and LTE symbol

Foreroadicto

Members
Apr 19, 2020
Hi.

I am from Spain and I have a Xiaomi Mi9T with the rom xiaomi.eu 11.0.4. I am delighted but I have two doubts:

1- I feel very low and echoing to the other person when they call me. I have read that by changing the region to "Andorra" the volume increases. Is it true? How do you change the region?

2- When I'm not with wifi I get LTE, LTE+. Is there any way to dial 4G, 3G?

Thank you

Hello, 11.0.6.0 Stable ROM for Mi 9T/K20 is available so you should update. :)

1- You don't need to change the phone's region, it's useless. Update to latest Stable ROM and check again. (Don't have any issue on latest Weekly ROM, I didn't test latest Stable ROM)

2- LTE = 4G, no differences... An option is available to change it in "Display" > "Status bar" menu in phone's settings.

;)

Hello, 11.0.6.0 Stable ROM for Mi 9T/K20 is available so you should update. :)

1- You don't need to change the phone's region, it's useless. Update to latest Stable ROM and check again. (Don't have any issue on latest Weekly ROM, I didn't test latest Stable ROM)

2- LTE = 4G, no differences... An option is available to change it in "Display" > "Status bar" menu in phone's settings.

;)

Thank you very much.

Point 2 is already solved.
Point 1: Do you think an upgrade will solve it? I have read that in some countries volume restrictions are applied to the devices and that by changing the region these restrictions disappear and the sound increases.

You can't change region on this .EU ROM only in the stock miui ROM is there an option to change. I'm on the weekly ROM mi 9t people can hear me just fine.
I'm from the UK.

It can. Another thing is that in settings there is NO option. The question is if you notice improvement in the sound (because of the limitations of each country) or in this rom these restrictions do not apply.

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 mediante Tapatalk