Changing your fonts [ How to ]

Here's the Revolution font.

http://db.tt/RE8Tg8O

I will make a thread with all the finished fonts when I get to 15. So far, I'm at 8.

Requests are welcome. Otherwise, I will pack up what I currently have, which is about 30 on my phone (from fachadick's thread on xda), then I'll get to whatever is on my computer (which is a lot from the Debian repository). Almost all are sans serif, so if you would like a serif font, let me know.

I've been a bit busy the last few days. I'll pack that one up in the morning. It'll be up by lunch time. I've been waiting for the theme site to go live, but since it hasn't yet, I'll post some requests here in the meantime.

Edit: I should mention I'm in the Central time zone (GMT -6:00)

Endless could you make these fonts work with the Theme Manager PLEASE?

http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/46216443/file.html

Thanks sooo Much!! (When you get time is fine), I got 1 more if you wont mind?

http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/62290454/file.html

Also is there a way to change the font size on our droids? Like if the font is smaller to begin with make it bigger and easier to read?

As far as I know, you would have to open the zip and edit the actual font files.

I don't know if you're familiar with a font thread on xda by fachadick (it's in the Evo section, but his font packs are flashable on almost any phone, just depends on the rom), but someone posted in that thread that he used a program called Font Forge to resize a font that was too small. He said it wasn't easy, though.

Unfortunately, you'd probably be better off finding a similar font that's the size you need. If I hear of another way, though, I'll post it.

Here are your fonts:

Sick Capital Vice

Bring tha Noize

Droid Logo

Just so you know, Sick Capital isn't really readable. Like, at all. Definitely check the preview pics before you apply it. I wouldn't recommend using it, but I'm not about to stop you if you wanna try it.

Yea i noticed that yesterday after i sent it to ya! thats why im tryin to see if someone knows how to change size but it is a SICK FONT! (SUCKS)
Now how do i go about having these show up in theme manager? like do i create a folder inside the miui folder on the sd card named font or what?

btw THANK YOU for your work

Yea i noticed that yesterday after i sent it to ya! thats why im tryin to see if someone knows how to change size but it is a SICK FONT! (SUCKS)
Now how do i go about having these show up in theme manager? like do i create a folder inside the miui folder on the sd card named font or what?

btw THANK YOU for your work

Just drop these into /sdcard/MIUI/theme like any theme. They won't show up under Themes in Theme Manager. Toggle the Edit Themes switch, and scroll down to Fonts. Press that, and you should see your fonts there.

Is there a way to include the darkedge font in a font pack ? I dont know the official name of it, but it is used in the UD roms. I used it in a flashable zip in the early releases of miui. I think its called zegoe light or something similar to it.

Just drop these into /sdcard/MIUI/theme like any theme. They won't show up under Themes in Theme Manager. Toggle the Edit Themes switch, and scroll down to Fonts. Press that, and you should see your fonts there.

Thanks! sorry i was busy got it now works good! would you be willing to do a few more for me when you get time?

Is there a way to include the darkedge font in a font pack ? I dont know the official name of it, but it is used in the UD roms. I used it in a flashable zip in the early releases of miui. I think its called zegoe light or something similar to it.

I'll look for it in the morning. Even if I can't find that one, I've already packed up Zegoe Regular, and I'm going to be starting my own thread with all of my fonts in the morning, so you could check that out, too.

Thanks! sorry i was busy got it now works good! would you be willing to do a few more for me when you get time?

Sure thing. Just remember: nothing commercial. I'm not trying to break any laws here. And they have to be .ttf (just in case you found a .otf you wanted).

[QUOTE= Sure thing. Just remember: nothing commercial. I'm not trying to break any laws here. And they have to be .ttf (just in case you found a .otf you wanted)

No problem Thanks! I PM'ed you the link

I could not find Zegoe Light, but here is Zegoe Regular if you'd like to try it: Zegoe Regular

Sure thing. Just remember: nothing commercial. I'm not trying to break any laws here. And they have to be .ttf (just in case you found a .otf you wanted) No problem Thanks! I PM'ed you the link[/QUOTE said:
Here's Brooklyn Kid.

Also, I've submitted my thread, and I will post a link here when it's approved.