Invalid Color counter message

arikahn

Members
Dec 31, 2019
The color of the message counter no longer changes depending on the theme in version 20.5.21. Before it was possible to choose a theme with the counter color other than red in the theme parameterization, but now it is no longer possible. Any solution?

[CITAÇÃO = "Igor Eisberg, post: 545383, membro: 161498"]
Nada além de atualizar os temas para o suporte do MIUI 12.
[/ CITAR]

Igor Eisberg worked on the previous version 20.5.14 ...
When customizing the theme, I placed a theme for version 12, and in the "App Bar" I placed a theme with a transparent / green message marker, from another theme (Discovery - Miui 11) and it worked perfectly.
Now it doesn't work anymore. It is always red in this update 20.5.21.
I thought about trying to get ThemesManager back, but after reading a lot here and elsewhere I realized that it could go wrong.
I was left with no solution.
The Theme App is in version 1.8.1.3 and there is already an update available, but it does not download, it responds with an error message on the network connection.
I also wanted to put the default theme with the Mars animation, but it doesn't work. It just stays static. There is an application download available for installing the wallpaper, called "Super Wallpaper", but I also found it doubtful to install it. I thought this animation was native to the Theme that comes in ROM, but it doesn't.
What to do?
Would you know how to solve these two questions? What do you suggest?
I appreciate if I can help.
[Mi Note 10 / CC9 Pro]
*Sorry about my English

MIUI 12 is under continuous changes and older themes might (and will) become incompatible over time. What was in previous release is irrelevant, that's the nature of a development cycle.

Reactions: arikahn