New Color Issue when using YouTube

szero7

Members
Nov 3, 2020
Hi, I'm using a Mi 10 Ultra on MIUI 12.0.13 EU Stable rom. I've noticed that the color is turning to flat when I watch some video in YouTube, especially HDR video (first "hdr" in search panel for ex). It has vibrant colors for 1 sec and then turn to flat, it also happens when I'm rotating the screen, turning vibrant 1 sec and the colors become flat.
I don't know why this happens, I tried to find every setting about Color and screen in the device and YouTube, I didn't see anything that can fix it. I tried to compare with a Oneplus 6, I'm using the same settings in YouTube, and no issue.
Is it my device? This model? the Miui 12.0.13 rom? Has anyone noticed this with his device?

Hi, this issue has already been fixed on the latest build.

通过我的 Mi 10 Ultra 上的 Tapatalk发言

Hi, it has been resolved in the last Miui 20 rom only? I'm using 12.0.13 which is the last stable update for my device

Hi, I just switched from stable to weekly build. I believe it will be fixed in the next stable build as well.

Hi, I just switched from stable to weekly build. I believe it will be fixed in the next stable build as well.

OKAY. Thanks, I thought for a moment that my device was faulty. It reassures me