Color OS Beta Updated 03/01/2014

If Gapps doesn't have enough space, it won't install / flash / whatever. With M1cha's patch you would have a bigger partition, which means that Gapps should be able to be installed / flashed / whatever.
thanks for clarification. actually i tried to apply the partition script but not succeeded. Anyway I will try to figure out way.

Thank you for sharing, very good rom, proper autonomy and perfect fuidité.
Unfortunately I lost the root, even when I flash the update superuser it does not work.
I also have a FC on the agenda.
The update application Rom told me that an update is available but can not be installed.
Sorry for my english (google traduction).

Screenshot_2013-12-10-22-31-01.png
how do I update this? if I install it goes into recovery but does not install
the download is only 178 kb.......

View attachment 6881
how do I update this? if I install it goes into recovery but does not install
the download is only 178 kb.......
It's not real. OTA packet in the folder: sdcard/.OTA(folder is hidden). I copy this file to other folder. After i reboot device and start CWM. Install zip from sdcard and chose this file. "Instalation complete". Reboot. About system, but notification not disappears. Although it is written that the new version...

Hi,
I noticed two things, My alarm does not sound in the morning but when I try this in 5 minutes, it works.
Tonight (6 hours) I lost 16% of battery:mad:

Guys who are facing problem related to GAPPS they can use micro GAPPS. I am facing problem with partition script hence I preferred this way :)
Link for Download

for me battery life in the first 2 days was better than miui.. but after is getting worse.. i dont have any wakelocks :| Dont know why :|

Hi,

I am trying to install this ROM. Seems like it installs correctly ( Installing on system1 while on system 2 there is the MIUI one) but when I reboot after the first install it just remain stuck with the logo "OPPO" while seems it's loading. But it just stay there....

Anyone can help?

Hi,

I am trying to install this ROM. Seems like it installs correctly ( Installing on system1 while on system 2 there is the MIUI one) but when I reboot after the first install it just remain stuck with the logo "OPPO" while seems it's loading. But it just stay there....

Anyone can help?
Have you tdb enabled?

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi-5f (f sta per fun,non per fan)...con tapatalk 26°

I also tried the older version. And also this last one. I tried installing on both the partitions. And also I tried to wipe the devil cache and the system chace. Nothing.

Maybe I should wipe all the data but is there any way to make an external backup to recover my data after it?

I also tried the older version. And also this last one. I tried installing on both the partitions. And also I tried to wipe the devil cache and the system chace. Nothing.

Maybe I should wipe all the data but is there any way to make an external backup to recover my data after it?

You need to enable TDB..
First backup entire data using titanium backup, enable tdb from CWM, next install in any of the system you would like to, later restore data from titanium backup

Both whatsapp and whatsapp+ won't work for me :(
For root, flash Super Su 0.94.zip from CWM and do not update it