Connecting Fossil Smartwatch In Adrois Wear.

Ferid

Members
Feb 27, 2018
I have had the Mi Mix 2 for a few months now and am loving it.
Just bought a Fossil Q Explorist FTW4001 smartwatch. But I can't seem to connect it through Android Wear. It does not see the watch. I have tried everything I know, but nothing. I tried using my brother's Samsung S7 and it worked the first time straight away.
Any idea what I could try? Could it have something to do with the ROM I am using? I am running MIUI 9.3 8.2.1.

Any help is appreciated. Would hate to return the watch :(

hello I have exactly the same problem as you and I can not find a solution
What rom are you running?
Was thinking or trying another rom and see if that helps.
I tried giving Android Wear all the permissions manually, but no effect. Not sure what else I can try.

It worked for me with Asus Zenwatch and EU-Stable-Rom without any problems.
Did u pair the smartwatch via bluetooth prior doing it in Wear? Iirc if u pair it manually then wear doesnt find the watch.

It worked for me with Asus Zenwatch and EU-Stable-Rom without any problems.
Did u pair the smartwatch via bluetooth prior doing it in Wear? Iirc if u pair it manually then wear doesnt find the watch.
I tried both methods. So not paring it first and paring the watch first.

[QUOTE = "Ferid, poste: 410035, membre: 189229"] Quelle rom vous exécutez?
Était en train de penser ou d'essayer une autre rom et de voir si cela aide.
J'ai essayé de donner Android Wear toutes les autorisations manuellement, mais aucun effet. Je ne sais pas quoi d'autre je peux essayer. [/ QUOTE]
I have exactly the same rom and the same phone. I tried to try but nothing to do it does not work. my watch has disconnected suddenly and since nothing

I connected the watch to an iPhone and saw it was running Android 7. I updated the watch to Android 8. After that I did a reset, hoping now Android Wear would be able to find it.
Unfortunately I am still facing the same problem. It is not found in Android Wear :(

In the end I installed LineageOS. After that it worked without any issues. I also installed Resurrection Remix and Epic ROM. With both of these Android Wear was able to see the watch. It did make me think if it would have worked if I just had restored my phone with current ROM.