Gkontos

Members
Jan 29, 2013
Hello
am a new guy to your community !!

my old phone was an Nokia E72
and i want to know how can i move all my contacts to my new Xiaomi Mi2

p.s.
i dont know anything about android so explain me STEP by STEP please !!!

I moved from an e72 to android back around 2009 - I'm not sure if there are easier ways to do this, but I you could copy your contacts to your sim card and then import them into your new phone.

I moved from an e72 to android back around 2009 - I'm not sure if there are easier ways to do this, but I you could copy your contacts to your sim card and then import them into your new phone.

or you can sync all your contacts with your gmail acc (as you gonna have to create one if havent done so far in order to use Google Services)

or you can export all your contacts manualy to sd card and then uplaod to your Xiami Mi2

or you can sync all your contacts with your gmail acc (as you gonna have to create one if havent done so far in order to use Google Services)

or you can export all your contacts manualy to sd card and then uplaod to your Xiami Mi2

The problem is that I do not believe you can sync your contacts between Google and Symbian directly on the e72, so you would need to sync your e72 with your computer and then sync your contacts on your computer with Google.

This video should do the trick:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

there is no any import way from pc to Xiaomi Mi2 ???
i can export my contacts to my pc i dont remeber the format (but is with nokia pc suit)
how can i import them all to xiaomi >>???

P.S. i just saw the video !!

but Xiaomi dont have SD card slot
so what i do ??

Once you have them on your PC, import your contacts into gmail via the web. Gmail can import contacts through vcard files or csv files.

Once your contacts are imported into gmail, they will sync to your phone via Google (assuming you have your phone set to sync w/ Google services)

ok lets say that i synchronise the Google Gmail
i have to have it all the time synchronise with my Xiaomi ??
or its only one time ???
its safe to give all that phone numbers and details to google ???

can any body gives me step by step details to how to do it ??

The first time you link your gmail account to the phone it will sync all of your contacts.

After this, it will automatically sync changes to your contacts between gmail and your phone unless you disable the sync. So you will only need to manually sync it if you turn this feature off.

Is it safe to give this information to google? That is for you to decide. I would safe it is about as safe as any other email provider, facebook, etc....... It's about as safe as it can be trusting a corporation.

As for instructions on uploading your contacts to gmail: http://support.google.com/mail/bin/topic.py?hl=en&topic=1669027

Is E72 on symbian? If it is, I've got a solution for it.
You can transfer phone contacts easily with a symbian MobiTrans Transfer.
MobilTrans Transfer is capable of moving contacts between Android, iOS and Symbian phones.
In addition, it also enables you to transfer text messages, call logs, photos, music, videos and apps.

Last edited:
In fact, Samsung Transfer is a wonderful phone transfer tool, which can give you a hand in switching contacts ,sms,photos ,videos ,music between android and iphone. And if you want to transfer data between two android phone.You can also use it !
How to transfer contacts to new phone

Last edited:
Data transfer between devices on pc or Mac computer, a data transfer tool is helpful, you can select the data you need, and view them on pc clearly, have a look at this mobile transfer tool, you can also transfer other data such like text messages, photos with it.

Mobile Phone Transfer is a cool app that supports moveing data between smartphones easily. It can be compatible with almost all brands of Android phones, various types of iPhone, Nokia and Blackberry.

Samsung Transfer is an excellent tool that can help you transfer data your old Android phone to the new one. You can transfer apps,contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, and so on, from android to android .

Please don't worry, you can use Phone Transfer software to move contacts from your old phone to the new Xiaomi Mi2. It can directly transfer contacts between mobile phones. Of course, you can also use Gmail account to do the contacts transfer.

Last edited by a moderator:
You want to transfer contacts between different telephone?it is simple problem , you can easily finish it with move tools , you need to download and install move tools on your computer ,next , connect phone to the computer and run the tool on the computer, after then, You can step by step following this guide to do, when the entire process are completed ,this means that you have moved the contacts with successful, for me , i have succeed move contacts from android to iPhone ,

Last edited:
Phone Transfer allows you to transfer the files like contacts, pictures, call logs and so on. The majority of hot phone brands which runs the operating system like iOS, Android and Symbian are also supported. Easily and fast, only simple steps needed, will you have all the old Android phone files move to the new iPhone. Let’s keep moving and follow the steps below to learn about the tutorial.

Data transfer between devices on pc or Mac computer, a data transfer tool is helpful, you can select the data you need, and view them on pc clearly, have a look at this mobile transfer tool, you can also transfer other data such like text messages, photos with it.
thanks