Contacts Move From Nokia E72 to Xiaomi Mi-2

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi 2 / Mi 2S' started by Gkontos, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Gkontos

GkontosMembers

Jan 29, 2013
    Male
    Hello
    am a new guy to your community !!

my old phone was an Nokia E72
    and i want to know how can i move all my contacts to my new Xiaomi Mi2

p.s.
    i dont know anything about android so explain me STEP by STEP please !!!

2. mymellowman

Jan 23, 2013
    Male
    I moved from an e72 to android back around 2009 - I'm not sure if there are easier ways to do this, but I you could copy your contacts to your sim card and then import them into your new phone.

3. bako.li

bako.liMembers

Dec 25, 2012
    Male

or you can sync all your contacts with your gmail acc (as you gonna have to create one if havent done so far in order to use Google Services)

or you can export all your contacts manualy to sd card and then uplaod to your Xiami Mi2

4. mymellowman

Jan 23, 2013
    Male
    The problem is that I do not believe you can sync your contacts between Google and Symbian directly on the e72, so you would need to sync your e72 with your computer and then sync your contacts on your computer with Google.

5. spasovmiui

spasovmiuiMembers

Jan 29, 2013
    Male
    This video should do the trick:

6. Gkontos

GkontosMembers

Jan 29, 2013
    Male
    there is no any import way from pc to Xiaomi Mi2 ???
    i can export my contacts to my pc i dont remeber the format (but is with nokia pc suit)
    how can i import them all to xiaomi >>???

P.S. i just saw the video !!

but Xiaomi dont have SD card slot
    so what i do ??

7. mymellowman

Jan 23, 2013
    Male
    Once you have them on your PC, import your contacts into gmail via the web. Gmail can import contacts through vcard files or csv files.

Once your contacts are imported into gmail, they will sync to your phone via Google (assuming you have your phone set to sync w/ Google services)

8. Gkontos

GkontosMembers

Jan 29, 2013
    Male
    ok lets say that i synchronise the Google Gmail
    i have to have it all the time synchronise with my Xiaomi ??
    or its only one time ???
    its safe to give all that phone numbers and details to google ???

can any body gives me step by step details to how to do it ??

9. mymellowman

Jan 23, 2013
    Male
    The first time you link your gmail account to the phone it will sync all of your contacts.

After this, it will automatically sync changes to your contacts between gmail and your phone unless you disable the sync. So you will only need to manually sync it if you turn this feature off.

Is it safe to give this information to google? That is for you to decide. I would safe it is about as safe as any other email provider, facebook, etc....... It's about as safe as it can be trusting a corporation.

As for instructions on uploading your contacts to gmail: http://support.google.com/mail/bin/topic.py?hl=en&topic=1669027

10. SamPeter

SamPeterMembers

Nov 25, 2013
    #10SamPeter,Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
    Is E72 on symbian? If it is, I've got a solution for it.
    You can transfer phone contacts easily with a symbian MobiTrans Transfer.
    MobilTrans Transfer is capable of moving contacts between Android, iOS and Symbian phones.
    In addition, it also enables you to transfer text messages, call logs, photos, music, videos and apps.

11. cbpbxecmecmbeh

Sep 19, 2013
    export to vCard and import from contacts?

12. ReniLivermore

Sep 16, 2015
    Female
    #13ReniLivermore,Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
  13. Iajjhff

IajjhffMembers

Feb 2, 2016
    Female
    #14Iajjhff,Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
    What is Android to iPhone Transfer software? Actually, it is a wonderful phone transfer tool, which allow transfer contacts from android to android ,between two ios devices,between android to iphone. It can help you copy contacts, messages, photos,videos and music etc.

14. Varvaris

VarvarisMembers

Nov 8, 2015
    Male
  15. Wnrachhrr

WnrachhrrMembers

Jan 15, 2015
    Female
    #16Wnrachhrr,Jul 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
    In fact, Samsung Transfer is a wonderful phone transfer tool, which can give you a hand in switching contacts ,sms,photos ,videos ,music between android and iphone. And if you want to transfer data between two android phone.You can also use it !
    How to transfer contacts to new phone

16. AnnieChow

AnnieChowMembers

Jan 26, 2016
    Female
    Data transfer between devices on pc or Mac computer, a data transfer tool is helpful, you can select the data you need, and view them on pc clearly, have a look at this mobile transfer tool, you can also transfer other data such like text messages, photos with it.

17. Erikkl

ErikklMembers

Jul 6, 2016
    Mobile Phone Transfer is a cool app that supports moveing data between smartphones easily. It can be compatible with almost all brands of Android phones, various types of iPhone, Nokia and Blackberry.

18. Faliquina

FaliquinaMembers

Sep 9, 2016
    Female
    Hope the phone transfer tool can be helpful, thanks for the guides.

19. Bfddmmku

BfddmmkuMembers

Sep 16, 2015
    Female
    Samsung Transfer is an excellent tool that can help you transfer data your old Android phone to the new one. You can transfer apps,contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, and so on, from android to android .

20. buzaiyi

buzaiyiMembers

Oct 14, 2016
    Male
    #21buzaiyi,Nov 14, 2016
    Last edited: May 26, 2017
    Please don't worry, you can use Phone Transfer software to move contacts from your old phone to the new Xiaomi Mi2. It can directly transfer contacts between mobile phones. Of course, you can also use Gmail account to do the contacts transfer.

21. Xsixing

XsixingMembers

Nov 15, 2016
    Female
    #22Xsixing,Nov 15, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
    You want to transfer contacts between different telephone?it is simple problem , you can easily finish it with move tools , you need to download and install move tools on your computer ,next , connect phone to the computer and run the tool on the computer, after then, You can step by step following this guide to do, when the entire process are completed ,this means that you have moved the contacts with successful, for me , i have succeed move contacts from android to iPhone ,

22. iamme729

iamme729Members

Nov 22, 2015
    Male
    Ecuador
    What don't you use Mi Mover from the play store...

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

23. Burden

BurdenMembers

Jan 23, 2017
    Female
    Phone Transfer allows you to transfer the files like contacts, pictures, call logs and so on. The majority of hot phone brands which runs the operating system like iOS, Android and Symbian are also supported. Easily and fast, only simple steps needed, will you have all the old Android phone files move to the new iPhone. Let’s keep moving and follow the steps below to learn about the tutorial.

24. Kolpoiu

KolpoiuMembers

Sep 16, 2015
    thanks

Share Our Site