Converting from DEODEXED to ODEXED ROM

Spookie

Members
Dec 14, 2021
Is there a way to convert the xiaomi.eu (not for everyone) to be ODEXED. From what I've heard odexed ROMs are more stable and faster in app loading times but may lack customization (I'm fine with that). Hope to hear from anyone soon!

talk like a PRO but comparing app loading times like a newb. Just turn off animations in developer settings if you want faster app loading times. EU Rom have the fastest loading time compare to other rom. Soo fast that it overheats and stutter briefly when you reboot your device.

talk like a PRO but comparing app loading times like a newb. Just turn off animations in developer settings if you want faster app loading times. EU Rom have the fastest loading time compare to other rom. Soo fast that it overheats and stutter briefly when you reboot your device.
It's not about app loading times. All the apps take like 15 seconds to optimize after each launch and that causes stutters. Also for this reason my device is unusable in hot climate as the CPU is unable to reoptimize each app while it's hot. That's the only reason I asked if there is a way to somehow odex the ROM. (All of this isn't a problem on the stock ROM)

Last edited: