could you tell me the difference between red rice and the fake one ?

jason lee

Members
Dec 10, 2013
now , i can see many red rice in the internet ,and the price is diferent from others. could you tell me the difference between red rice and the fake one ? What should you pay attention to when buying?

Buy from trusted seller... Not Aliexpress... You can choose ibuygou.com and will be sure it's not fake....

~Tapatalk 4~

Well, the fakes ones won't say that they are fake and will most likely display the information of the real Red Rice. If you would buy one, I would advice you to buy from IBuyGou. It's the most used one for Xiami phones (yes even outside this forum, which is how I found them). They are highly recommended.

One day someone else will sell them, here, Europe etc.
What's holding them back!

Its a massive market waiting for these phones!

yeah, i notice the website www.1949deal.com , also have the red rice , it support multi-language ,and 198.99 with extra gift ? but i dont know the diference between red rice and the fake one ?

I wouldn't know the difference either.

I bought from ibuygou because other people here used them as well, and didn't have any complaints.

Sent from my MI 2SC

yeah, i notice the website www.1949deal.com , also have the red rice , it support multi-language ,and 198.99 with extra gift ? but i dont know the diference between red rice and the fake one ?
They have good feed back. There's a section on gizchina that has reviews of different shops. Here's a few shops that had good feedback.

Ghdeal
1949 deal
Banggood
Elotalk
Hotmid
Spemall
Realpricesfromchina

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Well the fake ones have a different (worse) specifications then the real Red Rice, but won't tell you. So you won't know that is a fake one until you receive it.