Couldn't Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi 13

i tried the other tool the MI unlock tool but the same message appears:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

now i got this message:

now i got this message:

10002 means "Too many tries, try again later", there's no clear when, but stop trying, maybe wait a day or so.

As title suggests,

I have had the phone since 10th March, and since day 1 I bound the account in Mi Unlock Status in developer settings successfully, enabled OEM unlocking and USB debugging.
However, I have tried the Mi Unlock tool version 6.5.406.31 and 6.5.224.28.
I even tried XiaomiToolV2-99.9.9 (the one on github)
They all say the same message

Couldn't Unlock
Please add your account in MIUI's Settings > Developer options > Mi Unlock status

View attachment 46755

I have followed what it said multiple times, and I get no error messages, just a added successful message.

I'm at a loss on what to do, I've never had this issue before on any of my previous Xiaomi phones since Xiaomi Mi 6.

For some scope, I got the phone from WondaMobile 12GB Ram 512GB Storage China model.

I even contacted Xiaomi Customer service, they said "I've passed this on to the technical team" then ended the chat haha

Can anyone advise what I can do?
Did you get this fixed?

The fix is to setup a new account with the location as US. Do this at mi.com on a desktop, link your number then add with your phone and it will bind no problem.

Reactions: katerpanne
The fix is to setup a new account with the location as US. Do this at mi.com on a desktop, link your number then add with your phone and it will bind no problem.
Any idea if it will work if I delete my existing account, setup a new one using the same phone number, link with the phone and then try unlocking it again?

Any idea if it will work if I delete my existing account, setup a new one using the same phone number, link with the phone and then try unlocking it again?
Yes that will work, you don't have to delete the whole account. Just remove the number to swap to the new account, this will tell you the number will be switched to this new US account. If it doesn't let you change the country you can do this via desktop on the mi cloud account.

Yes that will work, you don't have to delete the whole account. Just remove the number to swap to the new account, this will tell you the number will be switched to this new US account. If it doesn't let you change the country you can do this via desktop on the mi cloud account.
I couldn't find the option to remove the phone number, I can only change it to a new one, any idea how to ?