Country code prefix defect in calls/messages [MAJOR BUG] !!

tibs

Members
Feb 10, 2012
Hi,
This is a bug that's been reported for the past 2 months by me and other users;

The country code prefix defect in calls/messages: local and international phone number of one contact are not linked to the contact.

exemple:

My friend john's phone number is saved as "+33 6 61 48 79 69" (french international number)
when i type the local phone number version "06 61 48 79 69" and i perss CALL it just displays "06 61 48 79 69" and not my contact's name!

Please fix this, it is really annoying

Hi,
This is a bug that's been reported for the past 2 months by me and other users;

The country code prefix defect in calls/messages: local and international phone number of one contact are not linked to the contact.

exemple:

My friend john's phone number is saved as "+33 6 61 48 79 69" (french international number)
when i type the local phone number version "06 61 48 79 69" and i perss CALL it just displays "06 61 48 79 69" and not my contact's name!

Please fix this, it is really annoying

hi, are you sure that's the right way to dial local numbers?
i'm asking u this because, as for italy and uk, mobile number have lost the 0 a long time a go, and so in your case we only have to dial 6 61 48 79 69. Or is it a landline number?
And by the way, i'd strongly suggest not to public someone else's number :p
let me know if this helps
cheers

its a fake number, and yes its the right way to dial local number.
people from other country than france have the same problem but with their respective local area code

Can we get any sort of feedback from devs/site owner regarding this major issue ?

Thanks in advance

Hi, we have passed this over to the Xiaomi Development Team - we are still awaiting for this to be resolved. Rest assured we doing everything we can to get bugs resolved as quickly as possible with Xiaomi. Once solved it will be noted in the changelog when its ready.

We are listen :)

Regards

Same problem here. South Africa. +27 82 123 4567 vs 082 123 4567 doesn't match up.
Samsung Galaxy S2
MIUI v2.3.31

hello, im installed miui on my xperia lt26i but its still sim locked.. what can i do???