Couple problems with MIUI on SGS2

soloowaty

Members
Aug 30, 2012
Hi!

I'm using MIUI 2.8.24 on SGS2 and encoutered couple small problems:

1. I've managed to change the default search engine in the default browser from Baidu to Google, but now when I input something in the search field and hit search, it just redirects me to Google's homepage. I can't find a way to fix it:(
2. I really like the feature that I can turn on the fleshlight by holding home button from lockscreen, but is there any way to lock it on, so that I wouldn't have to hold it? For example triple tap home button to lock it or something like this?
3. I wanted to turn on the synchronization with MIUI account, I've managed to do so with pictures, contacts and messages, but I wonder what the last function do (not sure how it is in English, but I guess that its something like "Device localisation")? I cannot turn it on, it turns off on itself.

Thanks!

1. Don't have this problem, but some updates have broken the browser for me, and clearing data and cache for the browser app has always fixed it.
2. Hold it. After 10 seconds or so your device will vibrate a little and the flashlight will stay on until you release and again press the Home button.
3. No clue.