Couple Questions : Themeing/SD Card Problem/Kernal

Chuckdz3

Members
Dec 20, 2010
First Question:
I like a certain theme but do not like the icons that come with it. Is there an easy way to switch to different icons but keep the theme?

Second Question:
It actually might be a bug report but I don't know. I am running MIUI 12.11 on an orginal Droid (D1). Whenever I update an app that is currently on my SD card it fails to install, download has success but installation fails. I also noticed that it doesn't have success installing apps that download straight to SD like Angry Birds Seasons and Rocket Bunnies.? Any suggestions would be great.

Third Question:
Any custom kernal success for overclocking running 12.11? 1 Ghz or 1.2 Ghz? I tried a p3droid 1000 but wouldn't install.

I appologize for all the questions in one thread but I figured it would be best posted in this topic.

Thanks!

2. What is the app ? try to install a random app you have never installed. System apps sometimes I have to uninstall the app before I have install the update.

Later versions of miui like 12.18 lets u mix and match themes.
Ummm easiest way i kno is download any theme u want (with icons u like) to your computer and just switch em with your current theme. The icons are in "framework\res\drawable hdpi finger" someshit like that

2. What is the app ? try to install a random app you have never installed. System apps sometimes I have to uninstall the app before I have install the update.

Any of my apps that are installed on my SD card. example: ROM manager, titanium backup, pulse, root explorer, etc. About 15-25 total apps that will not update properly while on the SD card. If I manually move them to my phone then update they will install properly. Then I have to move them back to my SD card.