DANISH language translation.

R1ngoStaR

Members
May 9, 2011
Does anyone have danish language in 1.5.6. ?

UBER cool ROM, i just love it. There is all the right settings to play with and it looks and feels soooo great.
But.....I have an issue . After updating to latest build version 1.5.6 and the latest language update, I cant find the Danish language. (Guess I should not have installed the EN update package)

I am very much interested in translating the whole Build from English into Danish if someone can help me get started on this.

THANKS, VERY MUCH for a really nice ROM for my WINMO phone.
"Once you go ANDROID MIUI you NEVER go back"

Are you sure you been running standard MIUI before? I've never had danish language (im danish too).

Think it's just when you're running roms like MIUI-AU.

Prøv MIUI XJ versionen fra xda..
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=957291
Den har dansk (og en masse andre), oversat hovedsagligt af mig selv, men hvis du/i absolut vil beholde versionen herfra, kan jeg godt lave en sprog-pakke til jer ;)

Der er ikke den store forskel på de 2 versioner, ved faktisk ikke præcist hvilke der er, men i det store hele er de ens..

In english, so everybody knows what's been said:
Long story short; I can make the danish language pack for you..

My current build is 1.4.29 MIUI, Firmware 2.3.3 but I like having the latest updates, therefore I would like to upgrade to the latest version MIUI 1.5.6.

I like the features in my current version and have not yet tried MIUI XJ (but will try it now).

In the event that I would like to use new version (1.5.6) I'd be very grateful for a Danish language pack for MIUI 1.5.6

MIUI-AU looks interesting, check it here: http://www.miui-au.com/ Its like 1.4.29 but with more settings(I like settings) thanks for the info.

What do you mean with more settings?
MIUI AU is basically miui with added apn settings for australian users.. Hence the "AU"..
The main differences between the 3 versions is just stock layout, perhaps a few pre-installed apps, maybe the kernels too..
But all in all, MIUI core and it's functions are the same.. :)

Btw, i just noticed you said WINMO phone in first post, the MIUI XJ version is only for htc desire..

Sorry, i am a NOOB on this, thank you for teaching me about the difference between the different buidls.
I saw in the description of the AU version that there were some other programs. Now i understand that the difference is the preinstalled apps.

Yes, my phone is the HTC HD2 with WINMO as standerd OS, but i flashed it with NAND rom 1.4.29 (Main memory, SD as storage). Thanks for the heads up with the XJ version.

I like the 1.4.29 Build very much, and i want to update to latest version 1.5.6, but there is no DK language to choose from, would you be able to do the translation for me and other danish users ?

I have one here, but it's made for the desire though, i'm not sure if you can just flash that on your phone....

http://qdrive.net/danstrand/file/227943/48d8ae798c 8ba1e006ade192f8bb6cdf

But otherwise, you can download this and also the eng language pack fr your phone, then just open the zips and take the apks (remember the framework-res.apk too) from the danish pack and copy them into the english one.

Only thing i did was adding danish language to the apks, you won't see any notice about it in the update script though.. But it's there :)

Another thing...

I'm not able to test it myself, so i'd like some feedback on it, if you get Force Closes in apps and such. You can test to see if it's my lang pack that has problems by switching back to eng, if you can't reproduce the FC, it's the danish lang pack that has an error somewhere :)

Sorry for my late reply and thanks you for your help on my questions.
Now I'm ready to try your translation from http://qdrive.net/ but I can not find the file I should download.
Please advise

Sorry but i get this error when trying to get the lang. pack.

"Error (404)
We can't find the page you're looking for. Check out our FAQ or forums for help. Or maybe you should try heading home. "

Can you send it to me directly using my email adress ?

denisjensen@brnet.dk