New [dev] 8.1.18 / Bluetooth Audio Bug

Adrien R

Members
Feb 18, 2015
Hi,

The bluetooth audio is not working with everything.
For example : working with my Bluetooth Speaker, but not the bluetooth in my car.
Tried a lot of differents things. It really depend from the phone. Even after clearing cache, forgot all paired devices... a clean flash etc.....

It was working great with Nougat.

i'm using a mi mix 2
thanks

Oreo bluetooth audio bug still here with 8.1.25 v2

:-/
Not working with Bluetooth devices who can make call (like car)
Call are working but no media sound

Non le problème n'est pas résolu.
Par contre le problème viens pas vraiment d'oreo, c'est plutôt le nouveau codec audio qui est pas géré par l'appareil bluetooth. Dans les options dev, met comme plugin audio sbc

J'ai essayé, mais ça ne fonctionne pas avec ma voiture qui force l'AAC. J'ai beau changer les paramètres, ça se remet en AAC 48KHz. En gros, j'ai un comportement bizarre, j'arrive à me connecter sur la voiture, elle passe en AAC 48KHz. Dès que je reçois un appel, ça marche (je suspecte qu'elle passe alors en SBC 44.1KHz). Le problème, c'est qu'à la fin de l'appel, lorsque la musique reprend, elle est jouée au ralenti (je suppose que le téléphone est repassé en 48KHz mais la voiture est resté en 44.1KHz), du coup, au bout d'un certain temps, il y a désynchro (en plus du son très lent) et des pauses dans la musique. Je suis alors obligé de déconnecter le BT et de le reconnecter, ce qui est super pénible.
Évidemment, tout marchait bien sous Nougat.

--
I can connect with the car, and looking at dev's BT option, it's negotiated with AAC 48KHz. I can play music fine.
Then I get a call, (it's also working). I guess the codec is negotiated differently (with a 44.1KHz sampling rate).
When the call is finished, the music resumes, but it's low pitched (like if the phone was sending it at 48KHz and the car played at 44.1KHz).
After few sec, the music stutters (there are some silences) and I'm forced to disconnect BT and reconnect to get it working again. It's unuseable.
I'm checking the codec in dev options, and it's still AAC 48KHz.
Also, I can't force to a different codec in the dev options page, it's completely ignored (or the car refuse the different codec?)

Obviously, it worked perfectly with Nougat.