Dev Flash Error

Yeah I would be delighted to get help and I'm a Kenzo user not Hennessy
Hello, I used this guide and I succeeded.
http://en.miui.com/thread-193681-1-1.html

It doesn't matter if your device is Pro (Kenzo), just download the needed rom. Read this guide well, so you understand what to do. Do it step by step and have patience. You will succeed. The only thing you need to do is downloading the right rom and drivers. My device has a MTK processor, maybe yours has Qualcomm.

And, what is important: at the end of the process (when the flashing actually starts) you have to push volume- and power button (this is what you do for starting up your device in fastboot mode) and right away connect it to your pc. You will have about 10 sec to do that i think. NOT connect it when it is already in fastboot mode. It happened to me some times and it did not flash.

Go and read this guide and try. If you need my help I will help you. Just let me know.

Good luck my friend.

Alex

Yeah I would be delighted to get help and I'm a Kenzo user not Hennessy
One more thing: the flashing is the first step. Then your device will have the right rom for unlocking your device.

What I did after the flashing:

1. logged in at my Mi account on my device. Activated also "Find device".
2. registered the device, so it's known by Xiaomi
3. unlocked it with the unlock app of Xiaomi
4. flashed TWRP (I can send you the guide for this) You can also install TWRP via fastboot method, but i always have troubles with that, so i flashed it also. Getting good in flashing now ;-)
5. installed the latest dev miui.eu rom with TWRP.

But first get rid of the rom that's on your device now. That is the reason why it cannot verify your device. It's a fake rom installed by the reseller for global selling.

Hy bro I have another problem the apps doesn't stop in background I have set the settings to prevent auto start and marshmallow settings to restrict background apps but the apps doesn't force stop pl help

Hy bro I have another problem the apps doesn't stop in background I have set the settings to prevent auto start and marshmallow settings to restrict background apps but the apps doesn't force stop pl help
The only thing I can think of is forced close the apps one by one in settings. Open the list with apps and close the app you want.

Sorry, I am more a flashing expert now ;-)