Director's cut vs Globar/Chinese

Nah.. is 19% in Germany , then import taxes on top :). You'll be with all taxes you pay and shipping around 27 to 29 % , and you forgot the charger , if I buy in china I have to buy the charger extra. Also your calculation doesn't include fees Xiaomi has to pay for EU and Germany licenses and regulations.
I work also in Germany and i was pretty sure it was dropped to 16 (checking web it was till 2020, now back to 19%), with covid my trips to Germany dropped a lot=).
You are looking at USA price without considering that VAT is not included (in the USA almost every time you see a price, it's without VAT, even on shelfs in the supermarkets), so you have to add VAT (which change not only in ever State, but even on different city). In example i calculated iphone 13 512GB, the difference was 9% without VAT, in your example is 999$/852€ USA without VAT and in Germany is 965€, which is 13% of difference between both prices. We(EU) don't have duty taxes on smartphones. All cost that you also considering are cost everyone have to pay, my thought was only about price % (not price themselves).
Thank you for lock/unlock explanation, will think about it - pity no china trip is programmed, i like very much marble theme and i need 512 version (i have note 9 with 512 and i'm even using sd card.

So what is better, take chinese version and flash it or took the italian version, but with less memory?

So what is better, take chinese version and flash it or took the italian version, but with less memory?
That is something you have to figure out :).
I would say, if you don't mind unlocking bl, take the one is cheaper for you.

it's almost the same, i would take 12+512 with wireless kit - it's almost 1200€. But i do use banking app and (now i using samsung pay so i would pass to google pay?)
In this case take the one you are willing to use unlocked or can re-lock to original ROM.
You can still unlock bl then and play around, if you have problems or don't like the custom ROMs, you go back and lock bl again on the original version.

I have no idea about Samsung pay, I have an S21 Ultra but never used that paying method. Also bank apps differ ofc, can't know if your will make/have problems.

i read on italian and russian forums about the fact that you can root and use magisk - for gpay and other app. Is that true?

one more question, so one one checked if antenna are a hardware or software issue? Because the cinese version lack 5G 4G europe band

one more question, so one one checked if antenna are a hardware or software issue? Because the cinese version lack 5G 4G europe band
I wouldn't say it lacks anything...

Chinese ultra German carrier :

3fac2c56ed0ba718a0edf78cd35cbdb0.jpg

Regards

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.