Disable MIUI music app?

CramRazz

Members
Dec 13, 2010
I use a third party music app (PowerAmp) and sometimes when I disconnect my headphones or my stereo cable in my car, the MIUI player starts up and plays through my phone speaker. Normally this wouldn't be a major problem, but I work in a rather quiet office...

Is there a way to disable the music app? If so, will this create any instability with the ROM since it's tied in with the locker?

Ah, I never knew you could use titanium for this. Awesome! Thanks for the tip. Music controls still show, but no longer function. Works for me :)

I tried it and it doesn't work for me. It boots into recovery and says signature not verified and then aborted. I'm using clockworkmod. Is there something I'm doing wrong.

Sent from my Droid using the miui-dev.com Forums App

I tried it and it doesn't work for me. It boots into recovery and says signature not verified and then aborted. I'm using clockworkmod. Is there something I'm doing wrong.

Which method are you using? Titanium or Root Explorer? If using Titanium: Launch the app, Menu --> Batch, Tap "Run" on Un-install all user & system apps, Deselect all, Find the music app and check its box, scroll up to the top and click "Run the batch operation"

Viola!

titanium backup backup/restore miui music freeze