[Discussion] CM12 for Aries by M1cha

How is this possible? 23% battery is gone without using the phone, under no connection mode.. Quite annoying
Screenshot_2015-03-03-11-53-28.png

How is this possible? 23% battery is gone without using the phone, under no connection mode..
I have similar battery discharge yesterday, when I was sleeping.
I am lazy, my phone wifi is always on, mobile data is always on and set to 3g. I also have pico gapps installed. ~26%
But today, ~ 13%. That's about the same rate when I used MIUI.
I believe this issue doesn't happen all the time.

I do noticed that when you have wifi and data switched on together, when wifi is available, the wifi won't be connected properly. There is an exclamation mark "!" on the icon. At this time, the rate of battery discharge is very high.

Reactions: Unlocked
I have similar battery discharge yesterday, when I was sleeping.

I do noticed that when you have wifi and data switched on together, when wifi is available, the wifi won't be connected properly. There is an exclamation mark "!" on the icon. At this time, the rate of battery discharge is very high.

got this on khaon (rom+kernel) too

I mistakenly uninstall Google Play Services. Now I do not know which version I should install.

Then how to decide which version I should install?
Oh,I think you just want to reinstall .Sorry
I am using m1cha's 0302 version and no big issue for me.
But there seems some issues that is happening which are described above.

got this on khaon (rom+kernel) too
Didn't have any notice of such behavior on both this roms.
Once on 0218 I couldn't reconnect to Wi-Fi after returning from sleep, but switching Wi-Fi off\on helped.
Also I've got issue with receiving calls from the very special abonent (my girl), while any other calls were recieved successfully.

I want back CWM so I used the Cyanogen recovery to flash the zip but nothing happens. I also tried with wipe data/cache but I'm not even able to install any other ROM.. What I have to do?

20150302 ROM bug: on incoming call I've heard loud music from game in background from speaker!

Interesting. Did you log it?
Unfortunately not. And yes, still struggling from mic issue when my girlfriend is calling.:( No one else except her. She is #1 in my favourites list, maybe that's causing this issue?

Unfortunately not. And yes, still struggling from mic issue when my girlfriend is calling.:( No one else except her. She is #1 in my favourites list, maybe that's causing this issue?
same with #1 fav on khaon rom+kernel

I already use Fastboot and when I reboot in recovery mode my phone is stuck on the xiaomi animation

Edit: Solved using another version on CWM
which CWM version? i also try to flash CWM but it failed (after using CM recovery)