Display problem.

Jun 27, 2014
I don't know that to do to me with phone. I live in St.Petersburg in Russia and i bought phone here in shop. But they refuse to repair phone. At me 2 weeks the yellow spot doesn't vanish. I played games only a little. Then at all I didn't play 2 months on phone. And then I noticed this spot. on phone there are traces of falling, it really fell. But strongly never. May I send it to you to guarantee repair? And I already start regretting for that that bought Xiaomi.

Yellow spots on screen is not related to xiaomi, it's generic lcd screen problem, spread from iPhone to cheap no names. You may search the Internet for [yellow spot on screen], lots of phone models suffer. The only way to fix it, is to replace lcd.

Yellow spots on screen is not related to xiaomi, it's generic lcd screen problem, spread from iPhone to cheap no names. You may search the Internet for [yellow spot on screen], lots of phone models suffer. The only way to fix it, is to replace lcd.
I have to replace the display at own expense? Or on a guarantee? If on a guarantee, where and as to send my phone.

The seller should service it under warranty terms. As far as I know xiaomi services phones only if they were bouth directly from them. But you may try ask about it at their service center - this would require some language knowledge. Also your country should have some laws helping customers to deal with sellers who don't want to take responsibility.

The yellow spots are from the screen flex issue, my One X flexes badly on the edges the yellow spot fades but if I press in the screen edges again the spot comes back. I think its the LCD doesn't like being squashed.

I bet my bottom dollar you guys have squeezed your phones in your jeans pockets and its slightly crushed the LCD slightly that's why you suddenly notice the yellow spots, and why they fade over time, exact same thing is happening to me.

This is not my opinion i read it on forum, but maby your seller knows this and thats why he dont want to pay for your screen.