Do you recommend buying mi2

My MI2 had to suffer from a lot of falls already and still works great.

The back cover is scratched though and the screen protection foil suffered a bit.

But hey, that's better than the screen taking the blow.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 2

Mine fell once in the water, in a 30cm deep rill, fortunately full of clean running water and NOTHING happened to it. When I first saw it in the water I thought “farewell MI-2”. But then I took it out of the water and couldn’t believe in my eyes: it was safe and even cleaner than before! It had a silicone phone case on top of the plastic one and a screen protector. So, it behaved like a real waterproof phone. However: don’t try this at home or you might regret it!

I would recommend this phone IF you are willing to be completely caring and gentle; such a decent phone at such a great price is a deal certainly not to be thrown aside.

But,
As of last night, I dropped my phone on the road whilst fairly intoxicated and the last thing I wanted was a cracked/shattered screen.. But it happened. :(
The top corner has a mild shatter that goes about ¾ of an inch into the phone, and I usually wouldn't mind such a thing if the SHATTERED SECTIONs touch ability didn't STOP WORKING all together!
So distraught as I've realized that getting a replacement part for this phone is much more of a hassle as opposed to a mainstream phone but hey, I chose to get it in the first place expecting these issues.

Just got mine and now 3 days in. No regrets.

I've owned 99% of flagship phones over the past 5+ or so years so believe I know what I am talking about.

Probably not the best place to ask but it's a capable phone that's well proportioned. I'm yet to find a negative. For the money is amazing. I'm really enjoying Miui too.

I have recommended to everyone that has asked.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 2

Thank you all!
I've just ordered the mi2s 32gb.
I hope it would arrive fast and working properly...

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

To thread's author.

I don't have the phone , but I just saw it and it is perfect. I have used a lot of phones...mostly Samsung phones...but I will never buy Samsung again. They are the worse phones which I have used. Even the old models of HTC like HD2 , Desire , Wildfire and etc. are better then the new S4.

So for the Xiaomi. Mi-2 is the greatest device on the market. Mi-2s also. MIUI is the best ROM I have ever used. It is so compact. You can do everything you want with your device. Almost every function you need , you can find it in next versions of the ROM. Compared the CM10 - The MIUI beats it in every aspect. The only thing which I like in the CM is that it uses the original vanilla UI. It is very simple and so beautiful. But I think that there isn't a person who doesn't like MIUI.

I have a request to MI-2s owners...I also have a chance to buy used Mi-2 for really good price. Can you post some camera samples of MI-2s? I want to compared it to the Mi-2's. Especially these which are taken outdoors in sunny light , macro , in low light and night shots. Thanks!