Do you use orginal Device tree for the xiomi.eu Rom and from where do you get orginal Drive tree?

justinh999

Members
Jul 17, 2021
. I have some questions about the Xiomi.Eu Rom
1. Does the xiomi.eu Rom use the original tree(i.e. the one from xiomi) so that I have the same bugs / problems / stability as on the original firmware
2. if so, where do you get the original device tree from because I don't know any manufacturer who makes his device trees public 3. I do not lose my guarantee or my widewine l1 certification right? 4. the xiomi.eu Rom is based in the China stock Rom. gets china updates sooner or later than the European firmware? 4. can i speak German Here?thanks for the answer

Last edited:
1. Does the xiomi.eu Rom use the original tree(i.e. the one from xiomi) so that I have the same bugs / problems / stability as on the original firmware
We base our ROMs on official ROMs. We don't build from sources, we decompile the original ROM, make our modifications, then recompile and repack.

2. if so, where do you get the original device tree from because I don't know any manufacturer who makes his device trees public
There is no public original device tree. MIUI is not open-source.

3. I do not lose my guarantee or my widewine l1 certification right?
Not my place to comment on your warranty. Ask those you paid for your device.
However, you keep your Widevine L1 certificate if you flash our ROM.

4. the xiomi.eu Rom is based in the China stock Rom. gets china updates sooner or later than the European firmware?
Most ROMs are based on China ROMs. Some devices are Global-exclusives, so we base our ROMs on Global Stable ROMs for those.

4. can i speak German Here?
No. This is an English-speaking forum. We're not supposed to understand every single language.