Does Anyone Knows A Retailer Called Xiaomidevice.com?

shira_p

Members
Mar 27, 2017
I ordered a phone from them more than a week ago and although it shuld have been shipped within 48 hours it hasn't been sheeped yet, I sent them an email and someone answered saying that they're sorry for the delay and that it will take 1-2 more days but since than 3 days have passed and still it hasn't been shipped. I wrote two more emails and have'nt got any answer yet, they don't have a phone number.. I'm starting to be worried..

I ordered a phone from them more than a week ago and although it shuld have been shipped within 48 hours it hasn't been sheeped yet, I sent them an email and someone answered saying that they're sorry for the delay and that it will take 1-2 more days but since than 3 days have passed and still it hasn't been shipped. I wrote two more emails and have'nt got any answer yet, they don't have a phone number.. I'm starting to be worried..

Hi Can you tell me if they have shipped your package and if you have received it?

eventually they did send me the phone but in a week delay, and they also wouldn't return the express shipment payment..

Nobody said it would help him.....Has it ever occurred to you that my question to him may have answered his question? I am facing the exact same problem and just wanted to hear from him if its been sorted!
No, it didn't, I wanted to point out how selfish your comment was. See, if you would write: "I have the same issue as you, I ordered phone XY days ago and still don't have it. Can you write me if you will have any new updates or if you get it." You helped him, because now he knows he is not alone with this problem and asked him to tell you how it end up. The way you wrote it, just sounds like you want to buy something from them, but you want to use him as a test bunny, so you know you don't get scammed.

You know just be a little bit nice and polite won't take you 15 more minutes.

No, it didn't, I wanted to point out how selfish your comment was. See, if you would write: "I have the same issue as you, I ordered phone XY days ago and still don't have it. Can you write me if you will have any new updates or if you get it." You helped him, because now he knows he is not alone with this problem and asked him to tell you how it end up. The way you wrote it, just sounds like you want to buy something from them, but you want to use him as a test bunny, so you know you don't get scammed.

You know just be a little bit nice and polite won't take you 15 more minutes.

Ok, I think you are in the wrong here, as admin of this site i'd kindly ask you and anyone else to refrain from any conversation which leads down this path. The result will be a ban.

Nothing about the comment is selfish, the user asked a genuine question which you followed with a snarky reply. Don't blame others if you can't see your own wrong.

As for this site you refer to, no credibility... Beware the places you buy from.