Does EU's "MIUI dialer" from CN rom also include anti-fraud from CN rom?

pantsu_sensei

Members
Sep 25, 2022
There has been similar questions but no official response.

CN's anti-fraud network works by uploading everyone's call in/out history and SMS to analyze, identify and backtrack potential bad actors. This system works and is overall beneficial to CN users who have nothing to hide.

Before you attack this question like others did, I would like to emphasize that this is NOT a China hate question. Because:
- It is unnecessary for a global rom
- There are no benefits for global users to join this program
- There are privacy concerns no matter what country it is. Like all databases with personal information, no one has any reason to trust it. For example we've had VPN services that keep logs despite claiming not to, so why would there to be a reason to trust and donate data to a service like this?

Thanks, to emphasize this is NOT a political debate, please only discus about the rom

Reactions: PUKAVEC
Nothing related to frauds can be seen on our ROMs, and as far as I know, that anti-fraud function is disabled for international ROMs (which includes our ROM and all variants of the Global ROM).

Reactions: pantsu_sensei
Nothing related to frauds can be seen on our ROMs, and as far as I know, that anti-fraud function is disabled for international ROMs (which includes our ROM and all variants of the Global ROM).
thankyou, I'm referring to the ones based on CN instead of international but yeah glad to hear those don't have it.