Doorbell 3

Azertiy

Members
Aug 3, 2023
My all 4 doorbells of type 3 are not syncing to/with the cloud anymore already for + a month.

I get always 'loading failed' error when I wanted to watch a recording. Also couldn't download it.

I still get notification that movement is detected.

I've reset one and reconected but didn't help.
I also reinstalled the mi home app.
Now the overview with old and new video recording is empty and no new recording appear anymore

I can live view the camera and that's the only thing I can do when there is movement, so there is a connection

Any idea?

Reactions: frtcek
Hi,
I've also exactly the same issue as you. It was working correctly and since more than a month, the cloud records isn't showing but the live feed is working.
"Couldn't load, please check your network connection"
I do not understand the behavior. I've deactivated all my wifi security, i've connected directly to my operator, but still nothing. Any ideas?

Reactions: frtcek
I have the same issues. UK customer service said that it is about cloud withdrawal in the UK and also globally. Unfortunately, the device is useless now.
They are still selling it on their official website, which shows the fragile Xiaomi structure.

are you using chinese localisation/cloud? looks like EU cloud is working. A friend of mine is using EU cloud devices and it's working, but told me that you need to clear old recordings manualy but I'm not sure about this info as he's not so tech :) For me, the old recordings are deleted automatically when 3 days are pasted.
@frtcek, are you able to login on your xiaomi cloud and see recordings from the web?

are you using chinese localisation/cloud? looks like EU cloud is working. A friend of mine is using EU cloud devices and it's working, but told me that you need to clear old recordings manualy but I'm not sure about this info as he's not so tech :) For me, the old recordings are deleted automatically when 3 days are pasted.
@frtcek, are you able to login on your xiaomi cloud and see recordings from the web?

Hi,
To set-up this device to the xiaomi home, it only allows to choose "Chinese mainland".

I have never seen videos by logging into cloud, but only from home app. But now, it is not working.

Correct, it's working !! Looks like xiaomi needed your reply to fix it ! Thanks bro !