Double click view text message not working?

p4trk

Members
May 23, 2019
Running MIUI 12.1 20.6.18 on Mi 9 Lite. Why can't I double click on a text message in Message app to view the message and select text to copy it from that message? Can someone please help. Did I miss something?

This was a known issue with the Messaging app on MIUI 12, but has already been fixed by Xiaomi in the latest version of the app, so you'll have the feature back in next release.

Reactions: p4trk
This was a known issue with the Messaging app on MIUI 12, but has already been fixed by Xiaomi in the latest version of the app, so you'll have the feature back in next release.
Great, thank you. Will super wallpapers be available in upcoming versions for mi9lite?

Awesome, thank you. So just download that TWRP stable package and install it. It does mention something about termux. Do I need that?
Not needed but suggested to easily open the MiWallpaper Super Wallpapers selection. ;)

Reactions: p4trk
Not needed but suggested to easily open the MiWallpaper Super Wallpapers selection. ;)
Awesome thank you. One more question, I installed and almost everything works except for AOD, it starts off but suddenly it turns off and on and animation stops. This is for Mi9Lite running latest MIUI12 beta version.

Awesome thank you. One more question, I installed and almost everything works except for AOD, it starts off but suddenly it turns off and on and animation stops. This is for Mi9Lite running latest MIUI12 beta version.
I installed using TWRP

Check in AOD settings, by default it is displayed only for "10 seconds". Set it to "Always" if you want but it will drain some battery. ;)

EDIT: AOD starts "static" then it's "dynamic". It works like this on my Mi 9T. :)

EDIT: Oh yes, sometimes it stops... Don't know if it was fixed in latest version.

Last edited:
It was set to always. Still no go.
- Disable AOD and re-apply Super Wallpaper. It will ask you to enable AOD, accept.

- Try to reboot your phone.

EDIT: I think it's same for me, animation is freezed when AOD "move"/"jump"... ;)

Last edited:
I will try that out, is there a way to get the new themes for super wallpaper?