Super Wallpaper does not available in Mi 9T

nuwaus

Members
May 8, 2020
Hello everyone, this is my first post of this forum, so please pardon me if I break any rules here.

So, I installed the weekly (20.1.30) package yesterday with the fastboot and I noticed I can't select super wallpapers when I try to change the wallpaper.

Then I got the weekly update today (20.5.7) and installed it, in the changelog I've noticed that they have addressed the same kind of issue that they fixed the issue of not able to select super wallpaper on some flagship devices. and I had a hope that it will work after the update.

Unfortunately for me, it still does not work, which means I can't select the super wallpaper. So I'm not sure if I've lost somewhere and doing it wrong or is it only me or anyone else having the same issue in Mi 9T devices.

Please advise me how can I enabled/select a super wallpaper as I'm assuming it is shipped with the package or do I have to install it separately?

TIA

Hello everyone, this is my first post of this forum, so please pardon me if I break any rules here.

So, I installed the weekly (20.1.30) package yesterday with the fastboot and I noticed I can't select super wallpapers when I try to change the wallpaper.

Then I got the weekly update today (20.5.7) and installed it, in the changelog I've noticed that they have addressed the same kind of issue that they fixed the issue of not able to select super wallpaper on some flagship devices. and I had a hope that it will work after the update.

Unfortunately for me, it still does not work, which means I can't select the super wallpaper. So I'm not sure if I've lost somewhere and doing it wrong or is it only me or anyone else having the same issue in Mi 9T devices.

Please advise me how can I enabled/select a super wallpaper as I'm assuming it is shipped with the package or do I have to install it separately?

TIA
Super wallpaper is not available for k20

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

And to add more precision, Xiaomi chose to add Super Wallpaper for Snapdragon 8XX devices only. ;)

No I need wallpaper app from k20 pro pls extract and share

It should be the same as K20 / Mi 9T wallpaper apk..., it can't help you I think. ^^

What I think you can do is to rename your device model as "Mi 9T Pro", using "Safe" patch (not "Universal" to be "safe"... lol) conversion I made => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...-mi-9t-pro-conversion-patch-miui-11-12.55159/

EDIT: Yes, you can apply it on K20 / Mi 9T (or any device).

:p

It should be the same as K20 / Mi 9T wallpaper apk..., it can't help you I think. ^^

What I think you can do is to rename your device model as "Mi 9T Pro", using "Safe" patch (not "Universal" to be "safe"... lol) conversion I made => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...-mi-9t-pro-conversion-patch-miui-11-12.55159/

Can you pls tell the size of the wallpaper app I believe both are different

Can you pls tell the size of the wallpaper app I believe both are different

I have very slow download speed to download 20.5.7 ROM... I have a Mi 9T. :(

If someone can give some good mirror links to download faster (K20 and K20 Pro ROMs)... ^^

Conversion is successful, but sadly no super wallpapers.

I guess we'll have to use the APKs then, thanks anyway!

Reactions: RodrYguez
Super Wallpapers (but without "zoom" choice) with working AOD here => https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1-74yw8XtnWE0jAFhgBjDLSv7tzsDLaop

Oh and maybe wallpaper app only understand "Redmi K20 Pro" and not "Mi 9T Pro"... lol ^^

Anyway, I successfully downloaded K20 Pro ROM and extracting Wallpaper APK now. :)
We can get this from Google wallpaper but location selection option not available it can be using wallpaper app from miui

It's same signature but different app if we install this we can get super wallpaper working but not able to install the app it's saying already installed

EDIT: Update 20.6.18 / Recommended version: 20.5.21 (ALPHA-2.3.66)

--- INFO ---
Should work for all devices.

* Known bug (affect all versions) *

=> AOD animation stop moving after some seconds.

> Recommended version = No animation freeze on lockscreen and AOD animation is always centered at first launch

> Latest version = May have animation freeze on lockscreen and AOD animation is not always centered at first launch

===================

= Recommended version (20.5.21 / ALPHA-2.3.66) =

- Magisk install:
(preferred method)

Install this Magisk module (in Magisk Manager app) => MIUI-Super_Wallpapers_v20.5.21v2-Magisk.zip

INFO: This module will install MiWallpaper from RAPHAEL Global MIUI V12.0.1.0 ROM (ALPHA-2.3.77) & Super Wallpapers apps (ALPHA-2.3.66)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- TWRP install:

Install this zip in TWRP =>
TWRP_Super_Wallpapers_xiaomi.eu_20.5.21v2.zip

INFO: This module will install MiWallpaper from RAPHAEL Global MIUI V12.0.1.0 ROM (ALPHA-2.3.77) & Super Wallpapers apps (ALPHA-2.3.66)

===================

= Latest version (20.6.18 / ALPHA-2.3.79) =

- Magisk install:
(preferred method)

Install this Magisk module (in Magisk Manager app) => MIUI-Super_Wallpapers_v20.6.18v2-Magisk.zip

INFO: This module will install MiWallpaper from RAPHAEL Global MIUI V12.0.1.0 ROM (ALPHA-2.3.77) & Super Wallpapers apps (version: ALPHA-2.3.79)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- TWRP install:
(/!\ may not work)

Install this zip in TWRP => TWRP_Super_Wallpapers_xiaomi.eu_20.6.18v2.zip

INFO: This module will install MiWallpaper from RAPHAEL Global MIUI V12.0.1.0 ROM (ALPHA-2.3.77) & Super Wallpapers apps (version: ALPHA-2.3.79)

===========================

How to use Super Wallpapers:

1) Install "Activity Launcher" app on Google Play Store
2) Open "Activity Launcher" and search for "Super wallpapers"
3) Click on "Super wallpapers" line and chose/apply a Super Wallpaper.
4) Done!

INFO: If you have Termux, you can also open MiWallpaper settings via "superw" command.
(Install and open Termux at least once before (re)installing Magisk module or TWRP zip)

== How to use "superw" command ==
Open Termux app and type: superw

Please feedbacks if it's working for you or not. Thanks!

INFO: If not working, you may need to apply any "Dynamic Wallpaper" on Home & Lock Screen first, then appy Super Wallpaper again.

:)

Last edited:
I created a zip file to install in TWRP => TWRP_Super_Wallpaper_xiaomi.eu_20.5.7_MIUI_12.zip

1) Install this zip in TWRP and reboot your phone
2) Install "Activity Launcher" app on Google Play Store
3) Open "Activity Launcher" and search for "Super Wallpapers"
4) Click on "Super Wallpapers" and chose/apply a Super Wallpaper.
5) Done!

INFO: If not working, you may need to apply "Dynamic Wallpaper" on Home & Lock Screen first, then appy Super Wallpaper again.

Thanks a lot will try and update

I created a zip file to install in TWRP => TWRP_Super_Wallpaper_xiaomi.eu_20.5.7_MIUI_12.zip

1) Install this zip in TWRP and reboot your phone
2) Install "Activity Launcher" app on Google Play Store
3) Open "Activity Launcher" and search for "Super wallpapers"
4) Click on "Super wallpapers" line and chose/apply a Super Wallpaper.
5) Done!

INFO: If not working, you may need to apply any "Dynamic Wallpaper" on Home & Lock Screen first, then appy Super Wallpaper again.

Super wallpaper option doesn't show