Downgrade Back To Muiu 8.5

JoeOrb

Members
Mar 16, 2016
Hi,

I'm on the latest and last MIUI 9 rom but having all sorts of issues, I want to do a full and complete downgrade back to 8.5 stable... which I can, but the issues persist.

Is there more to it than just flashing via recovery? Done a full reset / wipe, but still not right.

Did MIUI 9 and Android 7 change the file system?

I have the same build on my leo. Battery drains hell fast. Phone sometimes shutdowns at 50% battery. Sometimes becomes non responsive...
I have encrypted the phone..can it be the reason..or is it just the build is not right for the leo

Reactions: Dukaty
I ended up flashing stock and eventually had the last version of the official one. Was ok, except full of Chinese bloatware, but the apps I was having problems with did work, so the full wipe and restore, did sort out the main issue I was having. So, from there, after lots of grunting and swearing, I've managed to the the last stable EU rom on, it's just restoring now as I type. Yes, battery drain is horrific, but that could be an age thing? Dodgy app? nothing much more I can do about that now i dont think. It's good as a daily now for a while longer, till I can run it into the ground and it gets tossed in the drawer as a spare. Shame, still a decent enough phone.

I have the same build on my leo. Battery drains hell fast. Phone sometimes shutdowns at 50% battery. Sometimes becomes non responsive...
I have encrypted the phone..can it be the reason..or is it just the build is not right for the leo

I have the same problems than you, but i don't have encrypted my leo phone.