download ROM

Paolo Qu

Members
Jun 25, 2018
According to you, it is better to have global Roma or Xiaomi eu ?. both have the same things in common: the percentages of the battery, the operator of management (tim, 3, vodafone ...), the dots (which are not in the curtain, but are visible when the screen is unlocked, the bars). Installing the ROM damages me the terminal: it enters viruses, stealing the account ... are they all true or not?

Last edited:
The Custom ROM is the risk you take. If you can wait you should go with GLOBAL ROM it will be Stable and official...

The Custom ROM is the risk you take. If you can wait you should go with GLOBAL ROM it will be Stable and official...

but the global ROM unlike Xiaomi.Eu, is that the first ROM (global) there are no assistants / technicians, who do as Xiaomi.eu to update the rom bringing with it new function, optimization, improvement ... ( he thought), while the second (Xiaomi.Eu) as I said before, there are assistants / technicians to bring function, optimization, improvement requested by users, or almost.

apart from the Roma Xiaom8i.Eu is in the beta phase, from now on they should leave the Roma stable and official (if they will in the coming months)