Invalid Dynamic System Updates doesn't work on xiaomi.eu

FoxVol

Members
Jun 4, 2022
I tried to put different GSI on Poco F3.
Installed xiaomi.eu 13.0.5.0, the bootloader is unlocked and there is root.

I tried both the DSU stock Loader in the developer settings and the DSU Sideliader (terminal shell, needed for root or ADB to work).

As a result, neither phhusson's AOSP, nor the unofficial Pixel Experience 12.1+ build, nor even the GSI+GMS ARM64 build from the DSU stock Loader started, after pressing "Restart" — device is rebooted in Fastboot.

I understand correctly, that for the to force to work DSU, you need flash stock firmware + an unlocked bootloader and root or ADB?

I tried to put different GSI on Poco F3.
Installed xiaomi.eu 13.0.5.0, the bootloader is unlocked and there is root.

I tried both the DSU stock Loader in the developer settings and the DSU Sideliader (terminal shell, needed for root or ADB to work).

As a result, neither phhusson's AOSP, nor the unofficial Pixel Experience 12.1+ build, nor even the GSI+GMS ARM64 build from the DSU stock Loader started, after pressing "Restart" — device is rebooted in Fastboot.

I understand correctly, that for the to force to work DSU, you need flash stock firmware + an unlocked bootloader and root or ADB?
In general, we install a GSI ROM when there is no AOSP available and for the Poco F3 this is not what is missing.
Gsi (lots of bugs and high brick risk) .