Enable/disable Charging Plug Sound

Orangedude

Members
Sep 23, 2016
Hallo I have a redmi 3 pro with miui 8.
My phone is rooted, do you know which file is to delete for disable the sound when plugin/unplugin of charger?
Thank you!

Id like disable this too. The smiui ROM used to have this feature, but it's been removed for a few months now.

ask smiui-rom developer (sebsch92) where to search for the sound-files on the system-partition; it used to be an option when cooking a rom in the smiui-kitchen to enable or disable the charger-plug-action-sound.

you can also use a good file-manager and search for .ogg-files, as that is likely the extension of those sounds.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

ask smiui-rom developer (sebsch92) where to search for the sound-files on the system-partition; it used to be an option when cooking a rom in the smiui-kitchen to enable or disable the charger-plug-action-sound.

you can also use a good file-manager and search for .ogg-files, as that is likely the extension of those sounds.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

No one listed .ogg nor .mp3 file does that annoying sound what my phone does while I plug in/out the power connector. Where is that file?:mad:

Why? There is an option in Sound to disable the Charging sounds. Works perfectly fine already.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Or just install our ROM and disable it in the settings..