Error when unlocking bootloader - Your account is not authorized to unlock

Kermi

Members
Jun 10, 2024
I have a POCO F6 about 2 weeks old bought from the official Xiaomi online store, the OS version is 1.0.1.0.UNPEUXM. When I try unlocking i get the following error:
1718005990888.png

I have tried multiple versions of the tool including the most recent ones but keep getting the same error. Verification in Mi communiy aswell as linking my account to the device in the developer options have been successful. For some reason, i keep getting this error.

Does me getting banned from posting on mi community influence my permission to unlock the bootloader by any chance? Do you know anything about that?

I have a POCO F6 about 2 weeks old bought from the official Xiaomi online store, the OS version is 1.0.1.0.UNPEUXM. When I try unlocking i get the following error:
View attachment 53165

I have tried multiple versions of the tool including the most recent ones but keep getting the same error. Verification in Mi communiy aswell as linking my account to the device in the developer options have been successful. For some reason, i keep getting this error.
use the search function in this forum for unlock. it depends if you have a chinese or global phone

use the search function in this forum for unlock. it depends if you have a chinese or global phone
I have been searching everywhere for the last week. Im pretty sure I have a global device since I have bought it from mi.com in Europe, have EU rom installed and IMEI check thing didn't complain about the phone being non official. Could you tell me what else I couldve done wrong?

Given that you are banned from Mi Community and you receive a message suggesting to use another account because the other is not allowed, I think you should follow up on this hypothesis and try to contact Xiaomi.

Given that you are banned from Mi Community and you receive a message suggesting to use another account because the other is not allowed, I think you should follow up on this hypothesis and try to contact Xiaomi.
Official Xiaomi support does not help with any issues regarding the bootloader. I have created a second MI account a week ago. I will wait until I can request Unlock permission on MI community and try unlocking with the new account.

Reactions: katerpanne