eu rom for mi 11 pro-question about understanding

jackyle

Members
Jul 16, 2021
hi ,
i want to buy the mi11 pro from "tradingshenzen" and they have the mi 11 pro with the "XIAOMI.EU TWRP Firmware (unlocked) = Saftynet Passed + OTA Updates + Widevine Level 1 " , but im so confused between the global and the eu.rom , and i dont know exactly which rom is suitable for me .
please help me understand .
what i want is :
1. full support in hebrew
2. automatic future updates from xiaomi ...i dont want to search by self , i want to get it automatically , a massage tat an update is ready for me to install
3. google play store and all the google app , like chrome , drive , etc/
4. google pay and other payment
5. i dont want all the chinese app

which rom is for me?

and , what is the meaning of - Saftynet Passed + OTA Updates + Widevine Level 1 ???

thnx

Xiaomi.eu will be perfect for you
With global it's likely that apps like banking apps won't work without magisk....
Xiaomi.eu has support for almost everything:)

dear ranatos , thnx for replying me .
1. does the eu.rom give sulotion to all of my questions? all of them or just one or two ?
2. does the eu.rom would work in israel?
3. can you give me a link to all the "project" including the rom imself , so i will work on it as soon as i get it?

thnx again

If you want all of this you need to buy a global or EEA device with stock global ROM. But you need to buy the Ultra or the Mi 11 because the pro is only available in China

Reactions: ov1lord and Poney70
hey guys , im already confused . everyone is saying another thing , based on what? can you please guys be specific and tell me why you answered as you answered? i want to buy the pro mi 11 , not the ultra

hey guys , im already confused . everyone is saying another thing , based on what? can you please guys be specific and tell me why you answered as you answered? i want to buy the pro mi 11 , not the ultra
Hello Jackyle from Soutern California,
The Mi 11 ultra is my fifth Xiaomi phone. I have always imported the China variant since is way cheaper than the Global or EEA variants. After a week of waiting, I unlock the Bootloader and flash roms. I have flashed the stock firmware from the EEA and Global roms. I have also flashed both types of roms from Xiaomi.eu, the stable and weekly beta. I am currently running the weekly beta roms as there are a ton more features that are not in the stock roms, but not available in the Global or EEA rom. However, the China rom has these features, but so does Xiaomi.eu roms, which is based on the China rom, but with the China bloat and script removed and Goofle services added. This is basically similar to the EEA or Global rom in most regards, but with the extra features available only in the China roms.

Reactions: BetoVila
dear Jimnasium ,
you see , you also cant give me the exact answer which rom should ill buy or which rom should ill flash after getting the phone .
1. is there a rom that would be exact for my all needs that i mentioned above?
2. from which store in china or elsewhere you recommand me to buy

dear Jimnasium ,
you see , you also cant give me the exact answer which rom should ill buy or which rom should ill flash after getting the phone .
1. is there a rom that would be exact for my all needs that i mentioned above?
2. from which store in china or elsewhere you recommand me to buy
I did sir, In my opinion, buy the China variant from Cecy Shop, Giztop or TradingShenzen. It's cheaper than what is sold in the west. For example, I purchased my 256GB variant from Giztop when it first came out for $1045,which is a lot cheaper than the Global versions, which I have seen asking price as high as $1399.99 for the 256GB version from Banggood. Right now, you can purchase from Cect Shop the Mi 11 Ultra starting at $825.45 for the 8+128GB and $955.46 for the 12+256GB.

I have tried the China, Global and EEA roms, but setlled on the Xiaomi.eu rom, which has far more features, such as being able to use the rear display for video creation and the ability to record phone calls. There are many other features , as well, but ultimately you need to decide for yourself and that includes having to do a little research. That's what I had to do.

U can't buy mi 11 pro and expect global rom to work. It can work but u don't have google pay, banking apps, Netflix, Disney + etc working.
Only way is flash to xiaomi eu but update manually.
If not I guess Mi 11 pro is not for u. U can go buy other phone which suits your needs.

Hello Jackyle from Soutern California,
The Mi 11 ultra is my fifth Xiaomi phone. I have always imported the China variant since is way cheaper than the Global or EEA variants. After a week of waiting, I unlock the Bootloader and flash roms. I have flashed the stock firmware from the EEA and Global roms. I have also flashed both types of roms from Xiaomi.eu, the stable and weekly beta. I am currently running the weekly beta roms as there are a ton more features that are not in the stock roms, but not available in the Global or EEA rom. However, the China rom has these features, but so does Xiaomi.eu roms, which is based on the China rom, but with the China bloat and script removed and Goofle services added. This is basically similar to the EEA or Global rom in most regards, but with the extra features available only in the China roms.

Hello Jackyle,

What is the process to import a Xiaomi mobile from China to USA? Is there any tax to pay in USA? Is there any form to fill and sign ? Thank you!

Hello Jackyle,

What is the process to import a Xiaomi mobile from China to USA? Is there any tax to pay in USA? Is there any form to fill and sign ? Thank you!
I import my phones from Giztop. There is no tax, nothing to sign and it is deliverd to your door within a few days if you get DHL shipping, While they sell the Global variant for $1399 (12/256), you can buy the China variant for $899 for the 12/128 version and for the 12/256 version, $999. The only difference between the China and Global variants is software. So, buy the China variant, wait a week to unlock your bootloader and once unloocked, flash the Global rom.

I was thinking of buying from GizTop or in Tradings Shenzhen (I needed to separate the name in two words if not I saw in the post just ******* instead of the one word) that I see have better prices. Currently, GizTop or Trading Shenzhen aren't using DHL, just saying Global Priority, but honestly hope this other Global Priority also will deliver to my door without any tax or forms to fill and sign.

here is what they write in trading shenzen about buying the pro11 -
  • Xiaomi.EU (Fastboot) = Forum Custom Firmware, no OTA Updates (manual), Saftynet Passed, Widevine Level 1 usually.
  • Xiaomi.EU (TWRP) = Forum Custom Firmware, OTA Updates, Saftynet Passed, Widevine LEvel 1 in general

SO, IN WHICH ROM YOU GET THE AUTOMATIC UPDATES WITHOUT DOING IT MANUALLY?

• Xiaomi.EU (Fastboot) = Forum Custom Firmware, no OTA Updates (manual), Saftynet Passed, Widevine Level 1 usually.
  • Xiaomi.EU (TWRP) = Forum Custom Firmware, OTA Updates, Saftynet Passed, Widevine LEvel 1 in general

stock ROM for sure!

You need to understand you can't get Ota updates in xiaomi eu rom. You need to do them manually with a computer or twrp recovery. If you want Ota updates you need to buy the global variant of the phone with global rom installed

Reactions: JiaiJ and LOLO9393
If you want Ota updates you need to buy the global variant of the phone with global rom installed
so sad , you are right !!!
but the thing is that the chinese good phones doesnt have the global edition in every company , and you dont know when in the future they gonna arrive to the west .
so maybe ill ask that - if i buy chinese phone with global rom , not global edition , will i get the updates automatically?

so sad , you are right !!!
but the thing is that the chinese good phones doesnt have the global edition in every company , and you dont know when in the future they gonna arrive to the west .
so maybe ill ask that - if i buy chinese phone with global rom , not global edition , will i get the updates automatically?
Yes you will get updates automatically. But if you read carefully on trading shenzhen website you can see that for them to install the global rom they need to unlock bootloader and you will have safetynet fail which means banking apps won't work

Yes you will get updates automatically. But if you read carefully on trading shenzhen website you can see that for them to install the global rom they need to unlock bootloader and you will have safetynet fail which means banking apps won't work
ok , so to buy the phone in chinese edition without no installing on it . when it arrive to me , to do all the installation including "global rom" . correct? and then ill get automatically updates without pushing them manually + "safetynet" ? ...do you have a link to all of this "hard work" (global rom etc...)?

I don't know if I can post links here
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Just search "flash global rom to China rom" on YouTube but you need to understand that you still need to unlock bootloader (waiting time 1 week) and if you unlock it its better to install xiaomi eu rom because you pass the safetynet check and it's a better rom. And you can still update the rom after this manually.. It's not that hard. If you want to download global rom search on Google: miui global rom