Hi, did you flash TWRP with the MiFlash PC app? After you are in TWRP do you have to flash Magisk to get root? What about that non-verity zip? I'm really afraid to mess stuff up
Hi

No I installed it from fastboot via PC then boot in recovery wiped everything (including sdstorage otherwise storage will not work) then re-uploaded weekly eu rom and flashed it. Thats it. By the way weekly eu rom does not have google play store and other google apps, also flashed gapps from opengapps. com

Also for unlock, it took me just a seconds to unlock mix 2s and I dont know my account is diamond (or none), even I did not pay anything for diamond account, do not know how but I believe I am the first user who has unlocked Mix 2S :))

Hi

No I installed it from fastboot via PC then boot in recovery wiped everything (including sdstorage otherwise storage will not work) then re-uploaded weekly eu rom and flashed it. Thats it. By the way weekly eu rom does not have google play store and other google apps, also flashed gapps from opengapps. com

Also for unlock, it took me just a seconds to unlock mix 2s and I dont know my account is diamond (or none), even I did not pay anything for diamond account, do not know how but I believe I am the first user who has unlocked Mix 2S :))
Thank you for reply. If you wipe everything on the phone then how do you install the ROM? Unless you are able to transfer the ROM from your PC to your phone while in recovery?

Thank you for reply. If you wipe everything on the phone then how do you install the ROM? Unless you are able to transfer the ROM from your PC to your phone while in recovery?
Hi, after wipe everything of course you need to re-transfer rom from pc to your device

SM-G965F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Netter Name :) Yes, i read it now, not happy with this. So i cant use the phone for the next 13 days :(

here all steps I did:

unlock device
(PC) copy twrp.img to c:
(PC) fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
(PC) fastboot boot twrp.img
(Mix2s) twrp / wipe everything including sdstorage
(PC) upload weekly EU ROM to device
(PC) upload opengapps (for google play store etc..)
(Mix2s) flash ROM then flash opengapps then restart
(Mix2s) setup then reboot to recovery (download Magisk zip before reboot if you dont have)
(Mix2s) twrp / flash Magisk then reboot
... that's it :)

unlock my MI Mix 2S was easy too. Had to log into my Mi Account and was asked why i will unlock the phone. Said that i will flash an rom with my own language and got an conformation code and unlocked it via MiUnlockTool then i followed the same steps as garfi.
ROM runs great on MI Mix 2S.

Reactions: archmirak
unlock my MI Mix 2S was easy too. Had to log into my Mi Account and was asked why i will unlock the phone. Said that i will flash an rom with my own language and got an conformation code and unlocked it via MiUnlockTool then i followed the same steps as garfi.
ROM runs great on MI Mix 2S.
Does the ROM suffers from the contacts/dialer app FC issue if contacts synchronization is enabled (as the other devices)?

Hallo, sorry erst Mal das ich auf Deutsch schreibe.
Frage gibt es den schon für denn Mit Mix 2s
Eine custem Rom?
Ich darf 15 Tage warten!
LG aus Germany