eu.xiaomi.module.inject doesn't work on thor V14.0.15.0.TLACNXM

Syncopated

Members
Apr 20, 2019
On my 12s Ultra (thor) with V14.0.15.0.TLACNXM, I have installed v2023.12.20 (the latest version) of eu.xiaomi.module.inject, but GPay still doesn't work. In TB Checker, basic & device integrity pass but strong and virtual integrity fail. It didn't matter that I cleared the data of Google Play services, Google Wallet and GPay.

Does anyone have the same problem? If so, did you manage to fix it?

Syncopated

Strong integrity cannot be achieved with an unlocked bootloader.
BASIC and DEVICE integrity is enough for contactless payments (GPay) to work. Have you tried paying?

Thanks for the replies. Yes, I can now actually pay with GPay. I was previously having trouble with GPay showing the error message and TB Checker showing device integrity failure. It was with V14.0.14.0.TLACNXM.

On my 12s Ultra (thor) with V14.0.15.0.TLACNXM, I have installed v2023.12.20 (the latest version) of eu.xiaomi.module.inject, but GPay still doesn't work. In TB Checker, basic & device integrity pass but strong and virtual integrity fail. It didn't matter that I cleared the data of Google Play services, Google Wallet and GPay.

Does anyone have the same problem? If so, did you manage to fix it?
same as me

I need to use xiaomi app + Play integrity fix module to have Gpay working and device verdict to pass. Using only one of those won't work. Good, I'm not only one.