Facebook contact sync

ordi

Members
Feb 10, 2011
Hey guys,
I have miui 1.2.4 and facebook for android from the market. And in setup i choose sync all. Now almost all of my contacts are double quantity. And that's divided into two parts... "normal"contacts and facebook contacts. I can't edit the facebook contacts with phone numbers etc. ... And i can't add a facebook account to the "normal" ones.
Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks

Edit... If its important... Htc desire

I "joined" my contacts (Edit contact>menu > Join) so they are linked. However, you are correct in that (at least for me) if they are *Facebook Only* then my Edit menu is blank. It was actually the same on my HTC Sense (Droid Incredible) setup though. It seems that it 'displays' the contact, not actually syncs them to your phone.

But, personally I have a ton of Facebook contacts I don't want listed on my Address Book (it syncs with my computer too) so I'm okay with it? That doesn't necessarily answer your question though, sorry.

Ok thats true, not all facebook contacts should be in my adress book. But it would be nice, to give my contacts a link to a facebook account if exists.
I tried to sync all, then "join" the ones, and after it, don't sync, all "only" facebook accounts are gone, but the links from "join",too ;(