Facebook Messenger Chat Heads Problems With Popups Enabled

ShuffleInc

Members
Mar 4, 2014
Hello,
I have a problem on my MI2S with MIUIv6 (currently 4.10.31, but didn't work on any V6 version) with Fabebook Messenger chat heads that don't pop up, i found suggestion that popup permissions should be enabled in app options, so I enabled them for facebook & messenger, but the problem still exists. When i tap the message from notification bar, the message doesn't show, but afterwards it is marked as read.
I uploaded screenshot where it is seen that popup permissions are enabled, because I didn't see anyone else having the same problem after enabling this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-02-20-56-05.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-02-20-56-05.png
    97.7 KB · Views: 283
no problem !
sercurity app -> permission -> permission -> Messenger -> Pop Up Noitification

as you can see in the screenshot, this is already enabled, but chat heads still don't work.

For me it qorks

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°

For me it qorks

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°
it seems that it works for everyone but me. I also tried reinstalling fb & messenger apps but it's still the same...do you also have v6?

it seems that it works for everyone but me. I also tried reinstalling fb & messenger apps but it's still the same...do you also have v6?
Yes... I have miui6