Failed Twrp - Doens't Boot

Drifter8490

Members
Apr 7, 2016
Hey

Try to flash TWRP through Flashify, all went well, flash completed but, when the phone rebooted, i can acess either de system, or recovery or fastboot, the screen just went black and doens't do anything else.

My PC recognize the phone, but can't acess fastboot. The screen as backlight but no image, the phone boot, see the mi.com logo, vibrates and then the screen stays on but all black.

Any help, pls? The phone have 3 days.

Hey

Try to flash TWRP through Flashify, all went well, flash completed but, when the phone rebooted, i can acess either de system, or recovery or fastboot, the screen just went black and doens't do anything else.

My PC recognize the phone, but can't acess fastboot. The screen as backlight but no image, the phone boot, see the mi.com logo, vibrates and then the screen stays on but all black.

Any help, pls? The phone have 3 days.
Flash TWRP with adb

The problem was the phone was bricked so cannot acess. Flash Global ROM throught SP Flash and it's all good.

So, my problem now, the PC doens't recognize the phone, but that I search is more a ROM problem them anything else, I will update do 7.2.2 global stable ROM and test again, because as from now, the PC flash the ROM but when I go to Recovery mode, still have the MiRecovery and not the TWRP.

The problem was the phone was bricked so cannot acess. Flash Global ROM throught SP Flash and it's all good.

So, my problem now, the PC doens't recognize the phone, but that I search is more a ROM problem them anything else, I will update do 7.2.2 global stable ROM and test again, because as from now, the PC flash the ROM but when I go to Recovery mode, still have the MiRecovery and not the TWRP.
Sorry, I tried to translate but do not understand everything. If I understand a little, the pc does not recognize the phone, but looks for drivers, and reinstall TWRP

MIUI v7 and more can't flash TWRP through Flasify...

Gửi từ Redmi Note 2 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
MIUI v7 and more can't flash TWRP through Flasify...

Gửi từ Redmi Note 2 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
So the best way is through adb?

In my case, the TWRP don't apply. When I go to recovery still have the MI recovery.

if you need a help with update / recovery / root-->
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.