FASTBOOT NOT ACCESSIBLE AD BOOTLOOP

peilom79

Members
Aug 23, 2020
Hello guys! After unlocking the bootloader and installing twrp I flashed "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.11.0.QJWMIXM_v11-10" on my redmi note 9 pro. All are ok successfuly. At reboot my phone are in infinite loop and it does not enter in recovery or fastboot. any help? thank you

Hello guys! After unlocking the bootloader and installing twrp I flashed "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.11.0.QJWMIXM_v11-10" on my redmi note 9 pro. All are ok successfuly. At reboot my phone are in infinite loop and it does not enter in recovery or fastboot. any help? thank you
On redmi note9 pro?.... Curtana or Joyeuse model? 48m or 64m Camera????
Did you format data prior installing the rom?
Anyway you must flash a fastboot rom via Miflash in order to recover the phone

A proposito di Redmi Note9 Pro? .... modello Curtana o Joyeuse? Fotocamera da 48 o 64 m ????
joyeuse 64mp 128gb 6gb
Did you format data prior installing the rom?
yes i made all, i I followed the instructions step by step but at reboot bricked

Anyway you must flash a fastboot rom via Miflash in order to recover the phone
it's impossible because the phone don't go both in recovery mode and in fastboot mode.

I think you burned the wrong ROM.
If you have Global Redmi Note p Pro, you shoud install https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...e9ProEU_V11.0.5.0.QJZMIXM_v11-10.zip/download
You should be able to get into recovery.

Xioamoi has caused chaos in the labeling of phones:
chinesse / indian Redmi Note 9 Pro = global Redmi Note 9S (curtana}
chinesse / indian Redmi Note 9 Pro Max = global Redmi Note 9 Pro (joyeuse)

[QUOTE = "rbarat, post: 558693, membro: 235423"]
Penso che tu abbia bruciato la ROM sbagliata.
Se hai Global Redmi Note p Pro, dovresti installare https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv11/xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V11. 0.5.0.QJZMIXM_v11-10.zip/download
Dovresti essere in grado di riprenderti.

Xioamoi ha causato il caos nell'etichettatura dei telefoni:
cinese / indiano Redmi Note 9 Pro = Global Redmi Note 9S (curtana}
cinese / indiano Redmi Note 9 Pro Max = globale Redmi Note 9 Pro (joyeuse)
[/CITAZIONE]
the problem is that my phone don't go both into recovery mode and fastboot mode is bricked.

[QUOTE = "rbarat, post: 558693, membro: 235423"]
Penso che tu abbia bruciato la ROM sbagliata.
Se hai Global Redmi Note p Pro, dovresti installare https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv11/xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V11. 0.5.0.QJZMIXM_v11-10.zip/download
Dovresti essere in grado di riprenderti.

Xioamoi ha causato il caos nell'etichettatura dei telefoni:
cinese / indiano Redmi Note 9 Pro = Global Redmi Note 9S (curtana}
cinese / indiano Redmi Note 9 Pro Max = globale Redmi Note 9 Pro (joyeuse)
[/CITAZIONE]
the problem is that my phone don't go both into recovery mode and fastboot mode is bricked.
Sorry but you did something you don't tell us!
Because TWRP read the digest of the rom and block if they are not in concordance.
So, my guess you wrongly flashed a Curtana twrp on a joyeuse phone and the Curtana rom was accepted and boom....mistake.
Now you are EDL mode, find a guy with agreed account in order to refresh your phone .

Reactions: mnikolce
[QUOTE = "LOLO9393, post: 558730, membro: 135924"]
Scusa ma hai fatto qualcosa che non ci hai detto!
Perché TWRP legge il digest della rom e blocca se non sono in concordanza.
Quindi, immagino che tu abbia erroneamente mostrato un twrp di Curtana su un telefono joyeuse e la rom di Curtana è stata accettata e boom .... errore.
Ora sei in modalità EDL, trova un ragazzo con un account concordato per aggiornare il tuo telefono.
[/CITAZIONE]
It's possibile, but if the phone
it is not recognized by the pc is impossible to flash with mi tool

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "LOLO9393, post: 558730, membro: 135924"]
Scusa ma hai fatto qualcosa che non ci hai detto!
Perché TWRP legge il digest della rom e blocca se non sono in concordanza.
Quindi, immagino che tu abbia erroneamente mostrato un twrp di Curtana su un telefono joyeuse e la rom di Curtana è stata accettata e boom .... errore.
Ora sei in modalità EDL, trova un ragazzo con un account concordato per aggiornare il tuo telefono.
[/CITAZIONE]
It's possibile, but if the phone
it is not recognized by the pc is impossible to flash with mi tool
That's why I feel you are in EDL mode. Now you only have to find a Xiaomi Authorized account guy.
It is a pay option, but you will recover your phone.
More info:
Google for XIAOMI authorized Account support.